13.

2nd POV

"You have two minutes to disable the timer that is currently found on the wall next to Shoji. For every thirty seconds, the chains will lower them down closer to those piranhas. But if you aren't able to disable the timer on time, then your friends will become fish food and you will forever be locked in this room, rotting with whatever remains there are left of them." Midoriya's voice explains you the instructions of this sick game.

You quickly dropped the voice box and tried to activate your quirk. A throbbing sting was felt on your palm and you quickly stopped and hissed in pain.

"I'm sure that you must've been a little exhausted from your last task, so just to ensure that you wouldn't try to cheat, I've prepared something to make things fair."

"That fucker.." You muttered.

"Now, you're gonna feel a bit of prick right now."

"What? Ah- OW..!" You hissed in pain and covered your neck. Behind you was a long robotic arm that held a syringe. You then gasped and realized what it was.

No..

"My quirk.." You tried using your quirk. Nothing. You were in complete shock. Rage from having your power being taken away and the fear of now feeling helpless at the wrost time to save your friends. You then heard chuckling from the recorded message.

"Let's see how much of hero you really are. Without having a quirk. Good luck."

A loud whirring sound was heard.

Tsu and Shoji harshly dropped a few inches down as the flesh-eating fish were circling around, a few jumping up, hoping to reach for a quick bite.

Fuck!

You immediately run to the timer and saw four wires attached to it. Red. Green. Yellow. Blue. One of these wires are the key to saving your friends. The others could either end their lives instantly or cut the time in half, making your decisions completely difficult.

Okay, okay. Red. Green. Yellow. And blue. One of these has to work. But which one do I choose?

You were debating which colors to choose. Red or Blue? Green and yellow aren't always the key way out, but you've seen how the red or blue wire work for an escape. But these are your classmates lives that lay in your hands. One mistake and it could be instantly over for all three of you. You had to choose carefully. You want to choose red because of its common color for disarming things, but then again blue could also be the real one since red is actually too common.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit!

You looked at the time that was left and exactly one minute and ten seconds. Time was wasting and you can't wait too long to make the right decision.

Fuck!

You decided to go with the red wire and ripped it off from the timer. You stood a step back and turned your head to see if Tsu and Shoji are still unconscious. You quickly looked back at the timer and saw that the time froze. The whirring stops. Did it work? Did you disarm the timer? Did you save your friends? It had to work.

Please let it work.

"Tsu! Shoji!" You called for them.

No response. It almost seemed like they were in a deep sleep. They looked so peaceful.

Please don't die. Please.

"Please.. Please wake up, you guys..!" You shouted as your lips quivered, "Tsu, Shoji, please! Please be okay!"