Them when they see you sad <3

Kusuo Saiki

He often just reads your mind and can solve the problem.He comforts you and buys you your favorite dessert or just a plushie because he knows how these little things make you happy.

Kaidou Shun

Poor boy doesn't know how to handle such things.He never had a girlfriend and he never saw his friends sad.He at frorst asks why you are sad which makes the situation worse.He often starts crying too because he feels too stressed.You giggle and kiss his nose,making him blush.

Aren Kuboyasu

He at first asked who made you sad to beat the shit out of the person.
1.if it was a person you will never see them again because he threatened them to beat them if they go near them.
2.if it wasn't a person he tries to tell you that a beautiful lady like you shouldn't be sad.

Reita Toritsuka

Same as Kaidou.Never had a girlfriend...or friends and he doesn't know how to comfort people.He tries to make you laugh which makes you cry more.
He is about to rush getting something but tripped which makes you laugh.

Metori Saiko

He buys everything expensive.He just gives them to you but when he saw that it doesn't make you happy he start to panic.
After he leaves the room and comes back he sees you eating ice cream happily.
He promised himself to buy you Ice cream every time he sees you sad.

//
I hope you enjoy this part <3

I just published the books and already have over 40 views

Thank you so much 💗

Words: 267