Confession time \(//∇//)\

Kusuo Saiki

It isn't difficult for him.He knows you love him so why do he needs to worry.
He goes up to you with a little letter and you open it.

I love you.Be my girlfriend.

You blush and just nods.You give him a kiss on the cheek and for the rest of the day you two hold hands.

Kaidou Shun

Poor boy is too nervous to even go to school.He promised himself to confess today and practice many times in front of his mirror but he's still unsure about if you like him that way or not.

He goes up to you and basically just yells and stutters.You still managed to make out what he said and say that you like him too.He at first doesn't believe that you said that and asks if you could repeat that.Then he asks if this is a dream and starts to cry.You hug him and give him skittle kiss on the lips.He blushes and looks away.The rest of the day you two stare at each other and blush if your shoulders just touched.

Aren Kuboyasu

He is nervous but he knows that a man needs to make the first move so he asks if you could hang out with him and confesses his love when the sun goes down.You two share a gentle kiss and are boyfriend and girlfriend.

Reita Toritsuka

Didn't hesitate.When he had the feeling he loves you he immediately tells you.
You at firts don't love him but after 5 month of flirting and cute gifts with cute and non sexual pick up lines you actually fall in love with that dork.

When he hears you confess he at first starts to cry and then hugs you.You give him a little kiss and he gets a nose bleed.

Metori Saiko

He doesn't want to admit that he fell in love with a low lifer but after you confess you him he confesses you.You kiss his cheek which makes him blush and just looks away.You don't know if you two are together but since he doesn't let you leave his side you guess you two are.

//
First day of school was shit :D

I hope you like this <33

Words: 371