The love he deserves (M.S.💗)

𝗠𝗘𝗧𝝝𝗥𝗜 𝗦𝝠𝗜𝗞𝝝

𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

You are in school right now and you sit next to your best friends.You look over to the fancy looking table where your classmate Saiko sits.You go over and ask him if he wants someone to sit with him so he isn't alone.Of course he calls you a peasant and says that you should go to your poor friend group.

You just nod and go back to Aren.
„Y/N why do you even try to be his friend.He's an asshole and doesn't deserve your kindness!"Aren shouts while his hands are on your shoulder.
What he said caught Saiko's attention and he looks over.

„Well...I don't know.Maybe he isn't used to love.So I want to give him the love he deserves.

You are just too kind for your own good Y/N"Kaidou sighs „but I,Jet black wings,will protect you from this evil world.Nobody deserves your angelic and pure heart!!"

„Thank you Kaidou!"you smile at the now blushing boy.

★☆★☆★☆

Your teacher said Aren should bring Saiko his homework and you didn't want to leave him alone so you go with him.Kaidou and Nendou came too to see how Saiko's house look.Saiki is there because...he probably just wants to hang out with his friends.

Oh don't worry that will never be the reason why I am here

Nendou knocks on the door like crazy and Saiki opens it.
„Oh look who is here.Annoying looking girl with her dirty dogs.What brings you here"he asks in a rude way.

„If I were you I would watch my mouth"Aren threatens him with an evil smile.

„Aren! I said be nice."you softly hit his shoulder.Aren just looks at you and sighs.

„Out teacher Miss (Random/Name) said I should give you your homework"you smile at him.

„Oh and we want to see your house"Nendou adds which makes Aren and Kaidou scream at him.Saiki just stands there and looks at them monotone.

„Whatever"he goes in and leaves the door open.Nendou runs in which makes you and the other go in too.

You look around the house and it's bigger than you thought."Wow..."you whisper.

„NO Y/N NOT YOU TOO!!"Aren whines.
You look at him confuse and look back at Saiko.He just glares at you and quickly looks away.

You didn't think about it too much and just look at the paintings and books.
„Something caught your eye?"A male voice suddenly says behind you.

You quickly turn around to meet Saiko's gaze.
„Oh it's just you.You scared the daylight out of me"you chuckle while your hand is on your chest.

Suddenly you see Nendou petting a Tiger and you grab Saiko's arm and rush to it's side.You feel him staring at you and you grab his hand and place it on the Tiger.
The tiger is about to bite him but you quickly put his hand away.

„Hey! No biting!"you say angrily.The tiger just rolls it's eyes and falls asleep.
You smile at Saiko which makes his stomach feel weird.

What is this feeling?

★☆★☆★☆

After you and the other saw everything you all say goodbye to Saiko.
„Thank you!"
„Thanks"
„Thanks new rich buddy!
„..."

„Thank you so much Saiko! This day was so different from the others and I had really fun with you.You can come to my house next time"you brightly smile at him while he just blushes.You hug him and run out of his house.
„Hey Aren wait!!"is the last thing he hears you say before closing the door.

What is this girl doing to me...

And then he remembers what you said

„Maybe he isn't used to love.So I want to give him the love he deserves."

This damn girl and her „kindness."
Why does it affect me too much?

It's not like I mind but...maybe this is love I feel

Nahhahh probably not.

//
Yay another shitty ending <3
I hope you like this Oneshot :)

I love Saiko so much.I understand why people hate him but he's so funny and entertaining 😭

He really just needs the love his father didn't gave him

Words: 694