The Nobody

''This can only mean one thing..'' Darwin said, feeling suspicious. He and Gumball have found out about the basement, and basically, where Rob lived for a  while now, after being swallowed by the void. Rob didn't remember what the void was, and how he got there, but he knew he was homeless and was self-aware of himself, at least, but not his past. Now his first plan got ruined.

A tall figure full of static flashes  behind Gumball and Darwin as they slowly look at him. Gumball turns the flashlight to Rob and then they all scream at each other, out of fear. This makes the disfigured cyclops run out of the house, while of course, being chased by the two small creatures. He knew this would've happened, anyway.

--

At one point, he'd given up running and the two got him to answer questions for them. It was the least they could do.

''Alright, dude. Why were you hiding in our house?'' Gumball asked first. 

Rob sat down on a bench and sighed, ''Because there's no place for me in this world. Because I am nothing. Because I have no reason to exist.'' practically venting, but the boys were mostly oblivious.

''Yeah, I meant why were you hiding in our house specifically.''

''Oh- Uh, 'cause you're the only people in this town thick enough not to notice. You guys had a whole room you didn't even know about.'' Rob said the pure truth.

''Oh, you know what else's thick? Your mom's chin!'' 

''I don't have a mom.''

''Yeah, I meant your mom's skin.''

''I still don't have a mom.''

''Quit saying 'mom.'' Darwin whispered to his brother, but Gumball didn't seem to listen.

''Yeah, I meant your fun twin.''

''I don't have any siblings either.''

''Darn it! I meant your-'' Gumball got cut off by Darwin again as he was about to come up with something new. He sighed in defeat.

''Gumball, please just stop,'' He begged, turning his attention to Rob, ''So, what happened?''

Rob's eye looked like it was about to be full of water, the poor boy. He didn't even know.

''I can't remember. I've nothing left of who I was. I'm.. nobody.''

''Well, maybe it isn't that bad. I mean, there's a lot of people who like to start over and reinvent themselves.'' Gumball says, actually feeling useful, which made Rob's hopes go up.

''Really? Who would I be?''

--

And after suggesting lots of actually popular and good roles, it turns out that they were are taken, as people went by them claiming their personalities. This only made Rob sadder.

''Darn it! Sorry, man, all of the good personalities are taken.''

Then, all of a sudden, Darwin gasped, ''What about a bad one?''

''Yeah...'' Gumball trailed off, but almost immediately jumped in excitement, ''There's no bad guy here! You could be our mortal enemy!''

''You could be like the worst guy the world has ever made.'' Upon hearing Darwin's last two words, Rob's eye widens, the worlds echoing in his mind which fades into Mr. Small's voice. Then, he gets visions, flashbacks, like Deja Vu's, as if he's lived the following events before, but then he remembers, he did!

''I remember.'' He half-whispers, remembering being trapped in the void, and other things from his past life.

''All the mistakes the world has ever made..'' Mr. Small once said to Darwin and Gumball. Rob was nearby, trying to get their attention to him.

''Guys! Guys, over here!'' But nobody heard him, nor even saw him. He was invisible.

''I was one of the world's mistakes.'' Rob introduced. He remembered vividly what happened.

''It's Molly's treehouse!'' Darwin exclaimed, flying over to the treehouse along with Gumball.

''But you only cared about Molly,'' His voice suddenly deepened, pain could be heard, ''you saved her, and you left me there to rot. But I clung to life!'' he was shown that he went after Janice, the van, and held onto its back as they were escaping the void, ''And I came back..''

''What were we talking about again?'' Gumball asked after his memory got wiped out when they were back in the other world. They didn't see Rob come with them, and they left. But that's when Rob came, he looked very different, just how he looks like now, in the present.

''But at a cost.. You left me disfigured. A nobody. But now you've given me a part to play in the world,'' Rob becomes vengeful, ready to end his introduction, but he probably had more to say. His visions ended, ''I will be your worst nightmare! I will destroy everything you care about! I will take away everyone you love! I will be.. your.. nemesis.'' beginning to hyperventilate, he soon stops and looks disappointedly at Gumball and Darwin.

''Huh- Cool. Glad we could help.'' They both walk away, leaving Rob behind.