The Nemesis

Walking down the street, Darwin and Gumball looked completely bored. They've been talking about things that had to do with enemies. Gumball felt like he had superpowers for some reason, but had no nemesis to fight. Or so he thought.

''Speaking of nemesis, what happened to that weird-looking guy who swore to be our mortal enemy?'' Darwin said. He meant Rob.

''Yeah, he was like..'' Gumball stopped and started doing an evil voice, almost similar to Rob's but not really, ''I will be your worst nightmare, I will be the terror of your existence, blah blah blah, threatening things, I WILL BE.. YOUR ARCHENEMY!'' then he switched back to his normal voice and continued wandering, ''Cut to: nothing happens.''

As they walk away, Rob appears behind them and puts a treadmill down, taking out a car battery, and he attempts to slingshot it at them as they continue talking, not really paying attention to anything else. Just as the car battery is about to reach Darwin, it flings back and hits Rob in the head. With this one plan failing, he goes onto the next one which is, he attempts to cut down a telephone pole. As Gumball and Darwin walk closer, he rapidly chops the pole, finishing, but only for it to be suspended by the wires, jumping in a nearby bush. As he notices them pass by, Rob  tries to launch the pole at the two, but it hits a tree instead which  falls right onto him. He tries to get back up but the pole swings back and hits him in the face. Another plan gone down the drain, he had to try more, however. Rob goes in the middle of the road and spills oil on it, pushing a car down the slope, as he knew the kids were gonna come this way. He happily cheers but gets distracted and doesn't have any time to react when he slips, going down the oil trail.

In the distance, Gumball wouldn't stop babbling about shit, much to Darwin's possible concern and annoyance.

''Dude, chill out. Just.. breathe.''

Gumball and Darwin take a deep breath and close their eyes together, the car taking them to the other side of the road while Rob slides in the background. They don't even notice his screams, even if they were legit just talking about him.

''So, no. We won't see our nemesis again. He probably got into a new fad like being a blogger, riding a penny board or whatever.'' Gumball guesses, but that's when Rob manages to walk up to them, oil being all over him and he was pretty messy, too.

''I'm trying, man, I'm trying to be your enemy!'' He throws his hands in the air, falling to his knees.

''Oh- Hi! Good to see you!'' Darwin waved, but Rob looked away and grunted, crossing arms.

''It's not supposed to be good to see me!''

''Aw, somebody needs a hug.'' The orange fish came in closer to the cyclops and hugged him, but the taller teen pushed himself away, revealing the oil on the sidewalk.

''What was that?'' Gumball sees the oil making Rob slide away a bit.

''It's the oil from the trap.'' Rob lowered his head. This was awkward and a bit embarrassing, as most of his plans failed in one day.

''What trap?'' Darwin asked now.

''Just one of the 563 traps I set for you guys; like this one!'' Rob grabs a rope attached  to a nearby tree hidden  with leaves, then sighs, ''Look, I don't think I'm capable. Just forget about me, like everyone else has.''  starting to walk away, the oil makes him walk on the spot. He looked back at the two, ''Would you mind?''

Darwin goes to push Rob gently, who slowly slides away. Contemplating whether to go after him was easy, as he and Gumball followed him in a minute.

-- 

Rob came in the bus, and didn't see that Gumball and Darwin were a few seats behind him, but he heard them once they began talking.

''It's really sad that our nemesis rides the bus.'' Gumball whispered to Darwin, and of course, Rob heard.