1

Aria's POV:

Living in the mafia was never a big deal for me. Let's just say I really liked violence and was devoted to everything that came with it.

I'm Aria Garcia, future donna of the spanish mafia and I'm bound to rise.
______________________
- I promise i don't know anything! Please spare me! I'm sorry! Please stop!

I laughed like a maniac when hearing his cries and pleads to spare him when i knew damn well i wouldn't.

- What have i fucking told you about moles? They shouldn't live to see another day.

That said, I plunged a knife deep into his stomach while hearing his hysterical scream piercing through my ears. I was clearly enjoying it

Getting bored of his ear splitting shrieks, I lowered my knife near his dick and chopped off his balls to then choke him with them. Let's just say that 0.5 inch clearly exists.

I called some guards to clean up this mess and send him back to where he came from with a special note from the ruthless queen of spain..

Try harder next time, if there's even one.

I got out of the warehouse and drove to our house which i could never call "home" because of the people in there.

Arriving there, i was met with my father being pissed off, per usual with his signature frown visible on his face. He looked me up and down with a judgemental expression and spoke the same words i've heard all of my life.

-You're a fucking whore dressed like that. What were you trying to do? Seduce our members? Are you insane? Go fucking clean yourself up and dress decently you bitch we have visitors coming over tonight and you have to be on your best behaviour otherwise you'll get the beating of your life. Seriously you should be ashamed of yourself!

I kept on a poker face when i actually wanted to curl myself up in a ball and just get out of this misery but knowing that he'd never stop treating me like this i just nodded and went to my room.

I chose some adequate clothes and entered the bathroom to take a long bath and forget about this life for a moment .

I looked at myself in the mirror while undressing myself and caught the bruises he made on my lower back yesterday while he was beating me with his belt.

Or last month's when he locked me up in a basement and sent some of his men to use me and hit me everywhere.

I looked like shit, but i knew I couldn't just leave because even if i tried this man has people everywhere and if he finds me i'd be as good as dead.

I still don't understand how someone could do this to his own daughter.

Even my mother never says anything she's always acting like a fool when she's aware that her only daughter's getting beaten up almost every single day and she's not doing anything.

Even when her own husband's cheating on her and bringing his whores over she's still indifferent with the situation.

I'll never get their marriage, It was never arranged or anything they were the perfect couple and then one day it just stopped.

Sighing, i got into the tub and leaned back into the hot water and thought about who these visitors could be.