Love is in the air 18+ (Gemya)

¯\(◉‿◉)/¯ this is, taken from the bottom of my dumb trashy ideas. Excuses me as this is more of my type of theme to enjoy. Stay away people who aren't 18+

Yandere mafia Gempa x detective masochist Yaya

Gempa Boboiboy and Yaya Yah had a strange relationship, where one hates and one loves. Gempa fell mad love for Yaya that he's willing to give up everything for her so long as her body is owned by him. Yaya despises him to the point the thought of him made irritated as if she was on her period.

Yaya Yah hated every bit of him, from the way he smiled arrogantly, massacred innocence with zero hesitation and ravaged her body with the same filthy hands of his.

It felt disgusting everytime he would caught her in his arms, forced her down to have sexual activities which are for couples in love and they aren't one. The female detective was here to arrest him for his crimes and bring him to justice while the mafia man himself is supposed to shoot her dead for being a pesky bug by his side.

However, where's the fun in when it's gonna end early? That's what Gempa said when Yaya asked what kind of relationship they were having.

He wasn't wrong when he said it was fun. Day by day, Yaya only felt emptiness aroused when working as a detective, she would always succeed in finding the answers to the mystery with an ease but all she felt was boredom. There wasn't a challenge, each day felt the same but when she met Gempa, each day felt like a race to the finishing line, so close yet so far.

Whenever they would meet each other, Yaya would always be the one lunging at him first until he stopped her by trapping her in the corner where she cannot fight back and proceeded to melt her in a kiss. Sometimes, it would work but other times when she's in a bad mood, she would bite back causing Gempa's frustration to risk and fuck her senselessly until the next morning, which Yaya was limping for a month due to back pain.

She also find it ironic how Mr.psychopath.mafia still whispered every night to her "I love you." while raping her ass in the shadest places as she moaned controllable.

Despite acting like a gentleman, Gempa Boboiboy was the devil in disguise knew it to be false every time he would kiss her luscious skin and bite them until his joyful eyes saw a scarlet red. She would always scream out racial slurs but in truth, she deeply enjoyed the torment he was giving her.

Yes, her deepest weakness was because she is a masochist, the reason why the girl haven't taken their fucked up relationship seriously was because she loved it but hate it at the same time.

The detective wanted to be strong but how could she when she was facing the first ever man to make her feel so helpless and submissive. One that could rip all her pride in an instant by just a rough intimacy, one that could get riled up just by touching what is his and the resentful fact he knows how to make the masochist show her true nature.

Perhaps, that was the reason why he liked her and never could get tired of her. The first thing that would always come out of her mouth was a rejection and when he would eat up her body, she would beg for more as if he had broken her mind for a second.

Another reason, she was lovely, especially her gorgeous and sexy features beneath those clothes. If Yaya didn't tell him, he could have believed he took her virginity happily from the way she would act like an angel. That fact also left Gempa in a bitter taste in his mouth, he thought Yaya was fully his. However, it seems like someone will have to die and his sweet beloved needs to be taught another lesson.

*insert Yaya shivering*

Had they ever gone on a date?

A few times but that's only when Gempa invited (force) her to go with him and of course, she hated seeing him and herself in public like this but the deals he made with her just to give him some attention were tempting to say the least.

How do they seem from the inside and the outside?

At first glance, it made it seem like Yaya is the boss around the relationship and Gempa's just the dog following around the master but what you don't see is that, they just finished another "session" of theirs so now the overprotective gentleman has to look around carefully until Yaya snapped out of her tired mind state.

Will there be an end?

Until one of them successfully killed each other- but maybe there isn't an end and Yaya will be his slut until she gets pregnant through excessive intercourse from Gempa. Which to his delight, they could finally have a normal relationship, he could get married to his beloved and Yaya could stop trying to kill him or arrest him. She could quit her job and let her rely on him forever like he's her sugar daddy while they raised their lovely children. (Gempa's plan out future that is when Yaya stops taking birth-control pills and forces him to wear a condom.) Overall, they don't seem to have the feel into the end of this relationship.