In the Name of Science 18+

Hah- you thought it'd be Solya right??? Guess what you're wrongggggg!! :333 it's gonna be rough abusive sex therefore fair warning.

Werewolf subject Gentar x Scientist Yaya

As weird as it may be, Yaya had to do it in the name of science! One of the greatest scientists of the century yet the youngest female to ever obtain the rarest resources that's been deemed as non-existence fairytales is right in front of her eyes.

At first she thought it was a dream, perhaps she might have imagined it or her eyes playing tricks on her but no, those sharp pupils glaring daggers eyes, fluffy cute gray ears and tail attached to a male human figure. That was a wolfman or commonly used werewolves.

Yaya gawked at the sight of such unknown knowledge, waiting to be touched to learn the extent of the rare species. The scientist's body was filled with all kinds of excitement but also the lust for untouched research meant to be made.

Fortunately, she was assigned to take over the project with her group and unfortunately, it wasn't going to be done easily like baking pie. The hybrid was aggressive and stayed hostile throughout the procedure but who couldn't blame him? When he was discovered, unknown men had raided his territory and captured him but he did try to fight back, only ended up deeply injured.

Of course this also enraged Yaya, not only for ruining what might be one of the best discoveries the world had ever seen but because of its unknown origins, engaging without knowing the results might caught a problem therefore she lectured the incompetent men for their poor strategy.

Over the next week, the werewolf was locked up in the chamber, tied up and strapped down while her team ran some tests on him. They had a one-way glass facing the subject to closely observe the wolf and what they found in the results were terrifying to say the least.

Not human nor wolf, the hybrid possesses tremendous strength and speed when adrenaline kicks in. With a blink of an eye, the wolf howled loudly, breaking everyone into a silence as it had broken out of its bounds and started destroying the mental walls around. This caused the alarms to drive the building to red while the other panicked scientists ran around like morons, too afraid to think rationally, leaving Yaya the only one that's calm to release the sleeping gas in the chamber in order to sedate him.

Within a minute, the wolf's body already gave into after inhaling more than any living thing could take and limped down to slumber. Yaya's glazed never left her objection as she took the new information and wrote it down.

That was the first test, mostly half her team had given up since they were too afraid or embarrassed of the results and couldn't continue facing the team. The pink hooded woman didn't mind, all she wanted was the knowledge and then she could move on for more greater things.

While the wolf was still unconscious, it gave Yaya an idea to inspect the body closer and feel it physically. It may not be a good plan or was it allowed because of its mysterious proportions but Yaya is a scientist, not a coward who fears for the dangers.

So she took it upon herself to her ideas after working hours where only security guards are on duty in the facility and just as she predicted, her hybrid was still asleep peacefully in the chamber. Without putting on safety gear or mask, Yaya approached the wolf, wearing a collar shirt and shorts along with her lab coat.

She wasn't feeling cautious or intense, it was just a human with animal traits asleep. Sure it had abnormal superhuman ability but in the end it's still harmless and possesses normal organ systems.

Well that is what she thought before she fucked up in many ways.

Despite being the smartest, she is also recklessly innocent to the point, she forgot she is just a tiny sheep entering a wolf's den.