Idol group and their Manager 18+ (TTMya)

Don't mind me, it's an old idea that I never felt like working on it so the art concert was also old as well. Anyways enjoy Tauthoryalaze bullshit, ft Gempa too:33.

  Idol Blaze/Taufan/Thorn x manager Yaya

The TTM band, also known as the Troublemakers band were a talented and sophisticated people known for their dedication to their fans and their energetic performances on stage every time, making more and more of their fame grew once their voices were heard to one's ear. Not only were they experienced but they were known for being triples with the same pretty boy faces.

Despite looking the same, they were very distinguishable by their unique personalities, fashion and voices. The oldest being Taufan, a sweet talker, flirtatious to the ladies and a positive aspect to his team.

"Manager~ Can I get a woman with a luscious voice, an angel's body along with a pretty face?" The boy with blue ocean eyes's smooth seductive voice spoke enjoying his view of his woman in front of him.

Blaze the middle child, confidence, determination and a carefree person, although he acts kind to others, he really has a bad temper and could turn it into a fist fight really quickly if someone just insults him, especially his siblings.

"Manager! Just because you're a smoking hot babe that I want for breakfast, doesn't mean you get to order me around!!!" Screamed the boy with the sharpest teeth of them all who's uncomfortably hugging his woman's waist from the back.

This leads to Thorn who always has to break up the fights and hold Blaze back when he's at his heating moment. The youngest of the triplets known to be childish and innocent but he definitely knows what all the mature and adult things are but decided to continue on his cute persona to woo his fans in his favor.

"Miss Manager, why do my brothers want to eat you? If so, may I join in to have a taste of you?" A cheeky grin ran across the face of the green but he wasn't innocent either as his words if his head was squished between the bosom of his woman, intentionally.

All of them are loved and so are they to give back the love for their fans but is it all true? Looks can be very deceiving even for the people you thought you adore and love, taking it from their new manager who starts to realize who these trios are really like underneath the mask.

"Would you all stop it????!! Again, I am not sleeping with any of you!!" The girl in the pink hijab screamed furiously as she was trying to push the shameless popstars away from her.

Yaya Yah was 23 years old when she started working this job and she had gained great experience in working with other idols but never once had she experienced this kind of behavior with these 3 maniac boys. Since she was older than them and professionals, she thought she would be greeted with the utmost respect and gratitude but instead the eldest of the triplets grabbed her ass and commented "not bad".

The balls of steel he had knowing he just met her and he was a star that could get canceled easily just for that sexual harassment action. Apparently, these boys weren't allowed to date nor go out to at least have fun. Therefore, having the first ever female manager gave them some sort of privilege, one that spoke "They are her responsibility now".

They were idiots, she admits, life is not as easy as they think if they're going to keep at it with their pretty faces. So the question is, why hasn't she left the three Troublemakers yet?

Well, they aren't that stupid as she thought they were….

  "Awww don't be so cold manager, after all if you prefer to have all of us, I don't mind sharing~" Taufan seductively teased her.