She's Back

"Gi-hun

"Gi-hun... Can you do me in favor?" The young woman asks him and receives a nod. "If I don't make it, can you tell my boyfriend that I'm sorry that I wasn't able to make it back to him? And I tried my best to find his brother from him."

"Jin Ae, don't talk like that." He says, placing his hand on her shoulder. "You're going to make it. We've made it this far because you gave us all hope. We'll get that money and live better lives, okay? You can pay off your father's debts and marry your boyfriend."

"Hmm... It's nice thinking about it with the situation that we're in right now... Being freed of my appa's burdens. Starting up a bakery. Marrying Jun Ho and having a family together... But it's also sad because I might die in the next game." She says with a tearful smile.

"Jin Ae-"

"There can only be one winner, Gi-hun." She reminds him, shedding a tear. "Just promise me. Please, he... Jun Ho means the world to me. If it hadn't been for him and In Ho, I wouldn't had made it this far. I would have given up a long time ago. Having those two in my life, meeting you, Sae Byeok and the others was the best thing I ever happened to me. So please tell him... Please."

He blinks back his tears and nods. "Then if I don't make it then you have to look after my daughter. She always wanted a big sister."

soft laugh escapes her, and she nods.

The viewer sniffles watching Squid Game while on an airplane. A tissue is passed to him, and he thanks the person while taking it. After wiping away his tears, he looks at the person and his eyes widened.

"...You..." He looks back and forth between the monitor and the young woman. "Oh my! How is this possible? It's you! You're her!" He almost shouts but she puts a finger to her lips from her. "Sorry! But it's you! Number 455! You're Jin Yeona!"

"I am. Are you enjoying the show?" Yeona asks with a sweet smile.

"I am! You're so amazing! I can't believe that I'm sitting next to you!" He almost squeals from her making her cover her mouth to hide her giggle from her. "You also played Maria Cassano! An angel by day but a devil by night. By far my favorite character of yours."

"Thank you so much for your kind words. Listening to all my fans opinions encourage me to become a better actress." She says bowing her head. 

An announcement from the pilot saying that they will be arriving in Seoul shortly and she looks back at her fan with that sweet smile of hers.

"I've mainly done international projects but ever since I starred in Vincenzo and Squid Game, I'm sure that many people will recognize me. May I ask that you keep my return quiet? I've been abroad for a year and plan on surprising my family today."