A New Home

As Tae Moo blabbers about work and is going through paperwork on his desk, he stops when he notices a profile of Jin Yeona, recognizing her as the woman that Sung Hoon was making googly eyes at

As Tae Moo blabbers about work and is going through paperwork on his desk, he stops when he notices a profile of Jin Yeona, recognizing her as the woman that Sung Hoon was making googly eyes at. He smirks as ideas begin roaming in his head.

"The profile of this woman. Are you suggesting that I make her the ambassador of the company?" Tae Moo asks as puts the profile face down on his desk so that Sung Hoon won't see it.

"Yes, yes! Now will you stop talking about work?!" Da Goo yells at his grandson. "What's the big idea? You always said blind dates were a waste of time. And now you want to get married after one blind date?"

"I'm giving you the granddaughter-in-law you want so badly." Tae Moo explains.

"Really? Does Young Seo want to marry you as well?" Da Goo asks, a hint of excitement in his voice.

Tae Moo leans forward. "What do you think?"

Da Goo also leans forward. "About what?"

"With my face, body, impeccable manners, and flawless personality, why would she say no?" Tae Moo further explains as he makes gestures to parts to his body.

"...You're right! No one would say no to my handsome grandson! That's my boy!" Da Goo agrees with the biggest grin on his face.

"And Sung Hoon might have more good news for you very soon..." Tae Moo sends a smirk Sung Hoon's way.

Sung Hoon's eyes widened as Da Goo turns to him with a curious look on his face.

"Really? What is it?" Da Goo asks.

"Ah, grandfather. I think we should save it as a surprise." Tae Moo picks and the profile and hands it to Sung Hoon. "Right now, he needs to get work done."

Sung Hoon looks at who's profile it is, his jaw nearly drops. He looks back up at a smirking Tae Moo who mouths, "Text her."

"You're still having Riri go in your place on your dates and get rid of them? I thought you stopped doing that." Yeona looks at her older sister with a stern expression.

"She told you?!"

"To be fair, I was there last night. Their meeting place just happened to be where I was having my interview. You need to stop involving Hari in your shenanigans. She nearly got caught up in a cheating scandal." Yeona scolds Young Seo making her pout.

"I... I had no choice! Abeoji won't stop interfering with my love life! You know that I want to be with someone I love and not go through with an arranged marriage!" Young Seo whines.

"I know, unnie. I know. But you need to reject these guys yourself and in a more reasonable way. Now I need to get going." Yeona says, getting up from her seat.

"Where are you going?"

"I have a meeting that guy we met yesterday." Yeona informs her before heading upstairs.