He's Found Her

Mr. Jin throws his napkin on the table and stands up. "If they have, do you really think you'll be fine on your own?"

"Abeoji-" Young Seo speaks but is cut off when he holds up his hand.

"Then with me out of the house, you won't have to keep putting up with me. And I assure that they haven't but thank you for your concern. Now if you'll excuse me, unnie and I are going to spend the day together before my interview. I hope that your work goes well for you today." She answers and bows before him before taking her leave.

"Was that really necessary? Can't you see that she's doing well? Why did you have to bring that up?!" Young Seo snaps at him.

"Is she really? Or are you forcing yourself to believe that?" He questions her with a look of disbelief.

"At least she's trying to move forward! You're the only one here who continues to live in the past! How much longer are you going to keep it up?" Young Seo glares at him before throwing her napkin on the table and leaving.

At Go Food, the chief secretary follows the chairman until the older man come to a stop at a window that allows them to see the view of the city.

"Sung Hoon. You cleared Tae Moo's schedule, right? I'm hoping that one of those ladies will be a good match for him." Da Goo asks.

"Yes, Mr. Chairman. He was trying to get out it by saying he's too busy trying to find an ambassador for the company."

"That boy is unbelievable. I can take care of that; he needs to get his nose out of work for once... He lost his parents at a young age, and I was always too busy to really be there for him as his grandfather. How nice would it be for him to start his own family and love and care for them?" He sighs and smiles at Sung Hoon. "This goes for you too. Aren't you going to get a girlfriend? Don't just work all the time like my grandson. Go find a good girl yourself and introduce her to me. Okay?"

Sung Hoo smiles back and nods.

The sisters near the convenience store when Young Seo's phone begins rings. She checks it and she gasps upon seeing text their father sent her.