🎀Camila🎀

Camila's Pov:

Guess I hit the nail on the head cause I was right about that girl I saw earlier being a new student.

Dinah came in a few mins late to class but it didn't really matter since the teacher was too busy with the new kid.

"Yo, teach didn't notice I was late" Dinah said

"Yeah it's because of the new kid over there" Normani explained, looking up from her phone while slightly pointing over to Lauren

"No shit Mani, I saw her as I was walking in"

"Right, forgot, too into this video I'm seeing"

"Anyways, no lie, I like her now since she kept me out of trouble for being late"
"Even if she did it without knowing" Dinah lightly joked.

"How about you Mila? Mila....?" Normani now interested in the Convo, asked looking up to look at me.

I look over to Normani and Dinah and find them looking confused to what I was looking at.
"What's up?" I said with nodding my head up.

"Well, we were talking about the new kid but you were in lala land wondering who knows what"

"Oh and what about it?" Asking confused

"Nothing, just wanted to ask your opinions on the Lauren girl"

"Oh, I think she's alright, would like to be her friend but I'm guessing she's joining the pops group" I say but lowering my voice at the end cuz miss, "everyone wants me" will hear.

"You're right but maybe before she gets to know everyone from the pops, how about we invite her over after school so she can be our friend too."
Dinah said, sounding wayy to eager to be normal. But that's usually Dinah

"I mean I guess, it wouldn't hurt to have 1 extra addition to the group, that is, IF she accepted." Mani reasoned

"I guess that just leaves me then but yeah you're right" I said
"Anyways, y'all want gum? Since the bell is about to ring"

I give them gum since it's a tradition we've been keeping up ever since we became friends, that I always give gum after 1 and 2 period so they won't be bored in class

I'm such a good friend.

The bell rang as I finished giving them their gum and we walked to our classes, all separating at the last corner for 3rd period

*Skip to lunch time*

As I'm getting my tray, I see Dinah and Mani sitting and talking to Lauren, most definitely about the invite.
I approach them and just as I suspected, about the invite

"So yeah?! You're willing to come over to my house?" Dinah said rather loudly

"Uhm sure, I guess" Lauren said timidly

I could tell she wasn't really the talkative type or maybe she was just shy.... probably shy

"Okay that's good, how about you give me your number so we can text you my address"

"Yeah, sure, here" Lauren sets down the tray on the table and takes her phone out of her pocket to give to Dinah.

"Aight dude, here you go. Seeing you at 7 got it?"

"Yeah okay, see you" Lauren said while slowly walking away with a small wave

"Dinah don't you think that was too bold? you practically spooked the girl!" Mani exclaimed

Now eating my sandwich, not wanting to talk since I realized Lauren was in 2 more periods of mine, I agreed by nodding my head to Mani

"Yeah I guess you're right, I'll be calm next time" Dinah apologized while chuckling

*Lunch time ends*

Aight, just two more periods and I'm out. Thankfully they whizzed pass by and school was done.

Walking out with D and Mani, I see Lauren out of the corner of my eye and I have to admit, she is really beautiful. I haven't been able to stop staring at her when I see her in the hallways.
I occasionally walk near her and I can smell some of her perfume, thanks to the hallways always being so crowded and pushy.

I, again, feel myself starting to stare at her just like how I did in 1st and 2nd period, going back to "lala land" as Mani said.
Well she was right, I was in lala land whenever I saw her.

once I realized Lauren caught me staring at her, I quickly go to my car since D and Mani were still walking to their cars, I waved them bye and I drove off.

Completely embarrassed cuz I got caught staring at her.
I'm not the best at emotions, especially when it's a new feeling

"Why am I feeling like this?"
"I've never felt this way before, ughh!"

I finally get home and go to bed early, not wanting to interact since I'm still confused.
Again, I'm not the best with emotions

I was awoken by a phone call, groaning, I get up and realize it's Dinah.

"Hello?"
"Yoo, chancho, Its already 7:35 and Lauren's here but where are you? My fams doing a cookout, perfect timing btw, and ur not here so what's the hold up?"

*Oh shit, forgot about the invite. But I can't go cuz of what happened at school and it'll just be awkward, but I agreed so no backing out.*
I think

"Chanch?"

"Sorry, I was tired and fell asleep but I'll be going, just give me 10 minutes"

"Aight, love you, bye"
"Love you too, bye"

I quickly get out of my school clothes and put a loose light blue shirt on and some black pants, as well as a jean jacket with my hair in a bun cuz why tf not.

I can be more dressy but right now is a cookout, not a fashion show so this will do.

I take one last look in my mirror and head downstairs, telling mom I'm going to Dinahs and I'm out of the house.

I finally arrive and as i knocked, she opened.

Just my luck.

///

OMG I'm SOO sorry for not posting another chapter, I'm so busy that I don't have time to do this.

I finally had time now and took advantage of it, I hope you all like the chapter

I might forget some things and I'm sorry if I did, plz correct me on anything I did wrong n I'll be sure to clean them up.

Plz vote and comment, I hate talking to myself,

LOVE YALL <333

-M