Lauren🍻

A/N: Uhm, should I have C n L povs in the chapters so that way it can go faster...?
YK for later chapters..

Yes

No

-----------------

Lauren's pov:

The sun hitting my face, I remember that it's finally Saturday. *Hallelujah* I think.

Seeing that there's not really much to do today. Asides from the party that Ash invited me to, I plan to stay in; probably play some video games and call my friends from back home.

Getting up,
I go to the bathroom to do my usual routine, like pee, brush my teeth, brush my hair.... Well you know the drill..

Finally done, I go to my closet, which is not too big, but I'm thankful that it's enough for all my clothes to fit, considering I do have a lot. it's a hassle sometimes to do.

In the meantime, before the party starts at 9, I'ma pick out the outfit so I can be prepared ahead of time.

*Time skips to late afternoon, 6*

"Hey Ally, I wanted to call you in to see how everythings going and if everyone's doing alright!"

"Hey Lauren, long time no see bud! And yeah, everythings been great and all. I've been leaving the place nice, if I do say so myself."

"That's really nice man. Btw, I'm sorry I really haven't been in touch. I've kinda been all over the place since the move, whole new people, as well as Luce being on my ass for some stupid stuf-"

I get cut off by Ally saying, "Oh yeah man, uhm, I don't know how to say this but you're my best friend so I need to tell you about Lucy. That's why I'm cutting you off there." She ends with a sigh

"Okay, what do you mean by that? What's going on?"

"Listen, I'm letting you down easy but ever since you left, I've noticed Lucy hasn't really been hanging out with us. She's also been around this guy, which, I've never seen before"
Ally quickly says but continues

"and I started to get suspicious so I followed them one time through a building and...."

"Well..? What happened" my voice started to drop, feeling a pit in my stomach at the possible things she could've done with the guy.

"Well.... She kissed him full on like they both made out in the hallway....." Ally sighs and continues on saying,
"I wanted to tell you but I thought you already knew since Lucy came up to us like nothing and went her day"

I feel a tear rolling down my eye and catch it last second by my hand, quickly wiping it away.
I couldn't believe this.
The girl I trusted and loved entirely, cheated on me.
"I never thought this would happen but...."

I take a deep breath, feeling my chest shaking, I say, "Thank you Ally. For....telling me. You're the best friend I have ever had and I just need some time right now to process this."

"Yeah of course man. I understand completely. I'm just very sorry to not have told you this earlier."

"No no no, it's fine. I mean how were you supposed to know, you know?" I give a small chuckle while crying.

"Mhm. I told Vero about it but she said she didn't know anything about it too and was just as shocked as I was. Im just putting that out there so you won't get mad at her"

"Thank you for that, I would've done that for sure"
"I'ma call you later cuz you need to think about this so... I hope you do good. I love you, okay?"

"Mhm, I love you too... Bye"
"By-"

*Beep*

I rub my eyes wiping my tears and I lay back sobbing. Not knowing what to do, I get my journal on my nightstand to my right, and get my journal out.
Going to my desk, I flip to a new page and write and write until my wrist starts feeling sore and tired.