Sealed (3/3)

Cracks formed on the walls of the mansion, Zeoticus Gremory and a few of the servants started to clear a safe path for Venelana and her newborn daughter, Rias.

'What the hell is happening out there, Sirzechs.' After his son had ran off, the sound of a roar from the distance started getting louder by the minute.

"We must hurry if we're going to get out alive."

A large tail slammed through the ceiling landing infront of the group before sweeping the top half of the manor off. A red translucent magic field covered the group. Standing infront is Sirzechs, towering over him is the nine tails. It's Crimson red eye's narrowed, Sirzechs eye's widen realizing what it's looking at.

"Mother, give me Rias!" He turns to Venelana. "It's after her for some reason, please."

Venelana looked at Sirzechs then at her newborn baby in her arms.

"Where will you be taking her?" Venelana hit her lip.

"Somewhere safe, Ajuka has already made a plan. I'll be needing Rias, I promise nothing bad will happen to her." Sirzechs explained, Venelana hands over the baby to her son. "I'll teleport you all to someplace safe."

A teleportation circle glowed under them making the group disappear in a flash of red light, the magical field covering Sirzechs shatters as the nine tails swats it with all nine of it's tails.

'Shit!'

Holding Rias close to his chest, Sirzechs flies out of the way. He fires a ball of destruction magic at it's face before speeding off towards Ajuka's trap with the nine tails following after him.

"Serafall, the pillars." Ajuka orders. Serafall Leviathan nods, a giant magic circle appears on the ground and four pillars of ice rose from the ground at north, east, south, and west. In the middle of the magic circle was a stone alter place with various of magic seals.

"Falbium, are the troops in position?"

"Affirmative, lord Sitri will attack once the signal is given. I also see Sirzechs on the way with..." Falbium stops for a second. "Have you figured out who will be the vessel to hold the fox demon?"

"I.... I haven't figured that out yet. I was hoping maybe, that one of you would volunteer for it so I can perform the seal." Ajuka say's. "But, it'll take all four of us to perform the seal so..."

"We'll need someone else to be the vessel am I right?" Serafall cuts in.

"That is correct." Sirzechs walks to them holding a sleeping Rias in his arms. "We don't have much time, we must use my sister as a vessel. We don't have an other options, once the seal is complete she will be known as the hero who saved the Underworld!"

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It only took a few moments for everyone to get into place. Sirzechs had laid Rias down on the stone pedestal in the middle of the four pillars. The ancient symbols on the pillars began to glow red as the giant magic circle glows signaling the four Lucifers to use their demonic power.

"Serafall, I know you don't have much mana left but... We're going to need you to make chains to hold the fox." Ajuka says. "Think you can do that?"

Serafall nods and stands infront of the west pillar, Falbium east, Ajuke south, and Sirzechs north. The nine tails roar could be heard from miles away as it began closing in on them.

"Serafall, now!" Ajuka orders. A demonic blue aura enveloped Serafall Leviathan, she shot her hand forward and chains of ice shot out from the ground wrapping around the nine tails jaw, arms, legs, and tails pinning it to the ground.

"(*pants! pants!*) That should.... hold it for now..." Serafall breaths heavily, out of the four she had used up the most mana and it was finally starting to catch up to her.

The nine tails struggled underneath the chains, he knew exactly what they were trying to do. He refused to be sealed away again! Imprisoned inside the same host as the man who took control of his mind so long ago. Even though said man was not conscious, the fox still thrashed around violently.

They were almost done. Just a few more seconds and the seal would be complete.

*No! I refuse to be sealed away again!* The fox roared and extended two of it's claws as a last attempt. One at Rias, and the other at Serafall who was the weakest link at the moment at having her mana drained from the seal and using her chains.

Before the claws could reach it stopped. The Eight Trigram Seal appears on Rias stomach, the beast let out one last roar before being completely sealed inside the infant girl.

Serafall was the first to collapse, she fell face first in the grass. "We....we did it....!" She huffs letting out a laugh. Sirzechs kneels next to her and pats her head. "Yes, we did." He says, letting Serafall close her eyes.

"I- Is she?"

"Don't worry, she's just sleeping. She's the real MVP of tonight." Sirzechs says. Falbium picks up the Leviathan and carries her on his shoulders as Sirzechs checked on Rias.

He picked her up as she slowly opens her eyes for the first time. She looked at him with her big blue eyes and reached for her brother's face.

"My adorable baby sister, tonight you are the hero who aved the Underworld."

Ajuka watched as Sirzechs started baby talking to Rias.

"Be careful, she was born just a few hours ago you know." He tells Sirzechs.

"I know, but I just can't help it." Sirzechs replies softly poking Rias's nose. "How did you come up with the seal? Did you always have it?"

"Actually, I picked it up awhile ago from the ruins of a nekomata village. It's called the Eight Trigram Seal. Apparently, someone else before them had used it long ago before we devils existed." Ajuka explained. "It's really fascinating. But, we should keep an eye on your sister as she grows older. No one can know that she has the Demon sealed inside her except for the Gremory clan, Sitri, Bael, and the four of us. If anyone else asks, we'll just say that we destroyed it."

"Understood,"