i dont know

A/N:
hello everyone, i'm alive
it's been well over a year since this book was written😍😍
i never update because i sort of kinda maybe forgot it existed
i'm in 10th grade now 😍😍
#personalproject #IBsucks

i don't really know where i'm going with this but i hope you enjoy

—-

niall couldn't believe what he was seeing with his very own two blue ocean sky blueberry peacock sapphire lapis lazuli aquamarine orbs.

this man.

with a 5'11 strong build and probably stank cuz he doesn't shower.

j....

it hurts

jake...

gyllenhaal.

"what. do. you. want." naill said angrily

but jake didn't respond.. instead he stepped forward, it was a slight movement but made niall feel all sorts of things.

in a swift moment, jake grabbed niall's face with his two hands and brought his lips to niall's.

niall wanted to push him away but weirdly enough he was enjoying it, he suddenly wanted more, he craved more.

niall kissed jake back.

they're they were, in the middle of the street, passionately making out.

"jake?"

"jaaaakee" a voice was calling out.

"jake!?" again.

and again.

the body belonging to the voice suddenly finds jake, but wishes she hadn't.

there stood rory gilmore, shocked by the infidelity.

she started tearing up.. she couldn't bare this.

jake and niall seemed too caught up in each other to care.

rory cried and cried and cried. it never seemed to stop.

she plugged in her headphones and listened to a song he said he never got, but she did, she did.

"i walked through the door with you" she sand along, through her tears.

she was never to be seen again.

back to niall and jake, just like rory's tears, they never seemed to stop. but instead of tears it was the making out that never seemed to stop.

niall didn't mind the smell anymore, in fact he enjoyed it.

a plane could be heard flying over niall and jake, it was probably just taylor swift in her silly little private jet going on a silly little errand.

or was she watching them? i guess we'll never know....

or will we?

                              — taylor swifts POV —

i wasn't expecting this.

as i flew over this small town while going to the grocery shop, i saw it.

well, not it, but, them.

it was the scarf thief.

kissing... niall?

frankly, i'm not annoyed nor affected by this in anyway.

it was quite entertaining i would say, seeing that.

but then again, who cares? not me. i'm over him 🙄🙄.

isn't niall too old for him anyway?

                                             — fin—

A/N
alright so i really wasn't sure where i was going with this but i hope it was funny? please leave suggestions! i'm probably gonna disappear for another like year or something

enjoy these wonderfully created AI images