--Chapter two--

Okay so I know I said I'll update like 2/3 days ago but I forgot 😔😔 BUT NEW CHAPTER!! Kinda short, sorry about that!

TW/CW: Nightmare, gun, death, bloodcrying, murder

As the boy ran from the mysterious person, loud screams were heard.

The boy kept running and running, but it eventually his legs stopped moving.

Why couldn't he run further? Why did he stay still?

The person came closer and closer, but his face stayed the same blur.

Who was this person? Why couldn't the boy see his face?

The boy was frightened as he heard more yells.

Yells of help.

The mysterious person got a gun out of his pocket and directed it at the boy's head, who couldn't move.

He looked around and-

The lanky boy woke up in cold sweat, a bloodcurdling scream escaping his throat. His sheets were long abandoned on his floor. He quickly stood up and looked around, as if scared that his nightly terrors were real. When he confirmed there were no strange things around, he walked out of his room.

Should he go to his brothers' room? Was he ready for that? Yes. He was going to do it, no matter how scared he was. He pushed open the door, and his eyes widened when he saw what was in there. Leo was laying there on the ground, covered in blood. Tears welled up in his eyes at a rapid speed, blurring his vision. Why? Why didn't he save his brother? Why wasn't it him who was dead?

He knew fully well he couldn't, even if he wanted so bad. It would only cause them both problems, and it would probably end up with them both dead. But what should he do? He most certainly couldn't just live in this house with a dead body laying around, what if the police thought he murdered Leo? He shuddered at the thought, he could never hurt his own brother.

Maybe he should run away? Away from his problems here. But was it safe out there? Open to the world? The mysterious man was still out there, what if he went for him too? But it was probably the best to not get seen here. It was dangerous.

He noticed a note on the ground next to his brother. Should he open it? It was probably from the person who murdered his brother.. So he should read it right? The hazel eyed child unfolded the piece of paper, and started reading.

"Watch out, I'll come for you..

- :)"

His eyes widened as he read the letters, he really had to leave! He should run away, the man couldn't know where he was!

But what was up with the smiley face? It only made it creepier, a symbol so nice, used for something so cruel.

He knew it was dangerous In here, and the smell was sickening. But he didn't want to yet, so for now he just sat next to his brother and softly cried. He'll leave later, now he only wanted to say his goodbyes.