--Chapter three--

I gave our boy a bit of style>:) If you wanna know what his kind of aesthetic he has check out my pinterest board! You'd also see another character, but just check out the one called "Jupiter (the journey must begin--Book)" if you don't wanna spoil yourself! Now enjoy!<3

TW/CW: Death body, death, blood, crossdressing, talk of past sh (selfharm), talk of mental hospital, insecurities
(Say if i missed some!)

It was around 7pm now, and it was slowly getting dark outside. His brothers room smelled of blood and death bodies. It made his stomach churn. He needed to get out of here, but he didn't want to say goodbye yet, knowing it would be the last one.

But he knew he had to, he had to pack for tomorrow. If he didn't get his stuff ready, he couldn't leave. So, he slowly stood up, quickly snatching the note from the floor as he did so, and walked out of the room, closing the door after him. Turning to the right, the tall man walked into his own room. Grabbing a backpack from under his bed, he quickly took a few t-shirts, around two or three hoodies and sweaters, several pairs of jeans (and some of his skirts) and a pair of sweats, and of course underwear and socks out of his wardrobe.

He went to grab his memory book, but before he went to put it in his bag, he decided to first write in the days event.

11/06/22

I'm going to run away. It's not safe here. I must watch out for the murderer. Leo is still in the room, it smells there. I don't know where I will be going. I hope I meet someone. It'll be great to have company. I'll leave tomorrow.

The 17-year-old packed away the book together with a ballpoint and stood up. He searched for some money and ended up finding around 50 pounds. That must be enough for a couple of days. He'll go to a store to get food on the way. It wasn't a good idea to pack lots of food, as it'll only be more weight. He did however grab two water bottles as to not get dehydrated. Zipping up the bag, the 6'6 male went to sleep early. He had to get good night rest for the next day.

Getting a pair of pajamas from his closet, he changed into those. He laid down on his bed, putting the covers over him. But he didn't sleep yet, and the overwhelming thoughts took over his mind. 

What if something bad happened? He might die.. or get  seriously injured! But really, did he actually care about that? He didn't have anything to lose honeslty.. The boy had no friends, no family and certainly no lover to care for.. 

The hazel eyed kid never really had friends, and it was hard for him. He had no one to talk to at school, or to eat with at lunch. Leo didn't go to the same school as him, he went to a special school for children who were gifted with intelligence and creativity. Two things he didn't have.. Some times he wished he was more like his younger brother, he was perfect for Gods sake! Perfect grades, Perfect body and he was the nicest person he had ever met!

  He himself didnt get the best grades, but they were acceptable, in his eyes his body was horrible, his hair was a mess and the scars that littered on his body made him look terrible if he said so himself.

one thing he almost never talked about was the time where he was around 14/15 years old. he had been in a mental hospital in that time, and it actually helped! for some time he was the happy boy he used to be! but after a year it all went downhill again, he got bullied for figuring himself out, and the sudden growth spurt he had made him taller than all the boys in his  class. And now, now he kinda felt numb. not special in any form, just a normal high school boy, who got bullied. It was fine with him, he didn't need to be cool and special. He was fine with just him.

And finally after lots of thinking, thebrown haired boy fell in a dreamless sleep, preparing for the day coming.