--Chapter four--

If you're against crossdressing, please leave! Don't make a whole thing about it, just leave and block me. Enjoy reading!

TW/CW: mentions of Suicide and death, Crossdressing (?), Tears, eating, talk of insecurities, mentions of bullying

The boy woke up early and looked at the small clock on his nightstand. 5:30 Am. The sun would rise soon, so he had to get ready. He got out of bed and walked to his closet to get dressed. He got out a white long skirt, an olive green t-shirt covered in small black flowers, and a moss green zip-up hoodie. He knew this wasn't the most convenient outfit, but he'd already packed all his trousers away. After putting the clothes on, he put on his favorite bracelets, knowing they'd give him comfort when needed. his ears were pierced, and he almost always wore earrings. Today he decided to wear some flower earrings, matching with his shirt. Putting on some white socks, he stepped in his mismatched brown and green converse. He spotted his gold framed glasses next to his bed and placed it on the bridge of his nose. The tall boy walked down the stairs and into the kitchen.

He got out a bagel and toasted it in the toaster. While the bagel was toasting, he got a jar of peanut butter. Cutting open the donut shaped bread, he started to think about the day. Where should he go first? Should he go to the city? Or maybe to the forest in town?

The young adult took a bite out of his bagel while grabbing some apple juice from the refrigerator. Pouring the fruity juice in a cup, he walked out of the kitchen. He sat down on the couch in the living room. After he finished his breakfast, he went upstairs again to grab his backpack. He swung the bag on his right shoulder and walked out of his room.

The traumatized boy hesitated, should he go to Leo's room for the last time? He decided not to, as it was probably the best. He was scared that if he saw his brother, he couldn't get himself to leave. Almost running down the stairs, he blinked violently to get rid of the tears. Not right now, he needed to stay strong.

While on his way to the front door, he looked at his reflection in the mirror hanging in the hallway for the last time. Greenish gray eyes, mixed with a tad of brown. His eyes were hooded, and barely visible whenever he smiled. Light brown hair, the perfect mix between brown and blonde, laying way too fluffy on his head. He always struggled with his hair, which is why he was just letting it grow. The few freckles sprinkled on his face, mixing in with the acne scars he had from his earlier youth. He used to hate these freckles, as they made him look like some bubbly 14-year-old, and that's the thing he always avoided. Looking so happy made him feel fake. Another thing what bothered him a lot was his height. It made him look lanky and very skinny, which wasn't really a bad thing, but together with his clothing style, it made him the perfect target for his bullies. That's one of the reasons he hated school, the people there were simply said horrible, and his social anxiety didn't really help him.

He didn't have to worry about any parents, as they were both dead. His father died, but he didn't know how. Nobody ever told him. He didn't really care about his father's dead, as he didn't really know him. His mum on the other hand, died quite recently. Suicide. It became all too much, and she wasn't able to handle it anymore. It was only a year ago and he still missed her. They didn't have any funeral, because no one had the money to pay for one.

But enough about tragic deaths, he walked out of his front door, making sure to duck his head, and closed it behind him. The boy looked back one more time to the place he'd might never see again. Fuck it, he won't go back there ever again. Too much bad memories.

The determined boy promptly turned and walked out of the driveway.

No matter how sad it was, the journey must begin