Opening day part two

After Bakugou and his squad left Izuku had his first customer walk in and it was none other than The Winged Hero Hawks. "Hi, would you like a table, a booth or to take your order to go," Izuku said trying not to freak out. "A booth is easier on my partner if you would," Hawks said. "Of course right this way sir," Deku said as calmly as he could. He walked Hawks towards the booth area. "Anyways kid, you don't have to call me sir. Please call me Hawks," Hawks said as another man walked in Deku recognized as Dabi the reformed villain also known as Touya. "Babe over here. I already got us a booth," Dabi or Touya walked over and sat down. "Hello sir, Welcome to my cafe." Izuku said with a bright smile, "Would y'all like a minute to look over the menu for drinks and pastries." "Yes please, Also are you from America." Dabi or Touya asked. "No sir, I'm actually from here I just moved to america to do schooling for culinary," Izuku said. "Oh nice, also just call me Touya if you will," Touya said looking at the menu. The bell rang signaling there was another customer. It was Shoto and Ingenium. "Welcome to my cafe, would you like a table, a booth or to get your order to go." "Shoto, what do you think?" Ingenium asked Shoto. "A table please," Shoto said finally looking at Midoriya. "Wait your Midoriya aren't you?" Shoto asked. "Yes, that's me, Izuku Midoriya." Izuku sad while walking to a table and placing down two menus. "We have two others joining us," Ingenium said. "Of course let me get two more menus," Izuku said. He quickly placed down two more menus and walked over to Hawks and Touya. "Hello, have y'all decided what you want yet?" Izuku asked after clearing his throat so as not to scare them. " Yes, I'll have a Soaring Eagle with a strawberry and cream-filled donut. " Hawks ordered as the bell rang and Uravity and Froppy walked in. " Tsu, uraraka over here," Shoto said as he waved. "Okay, of course, and you Touya?" Izuku asked. "I'll have a slice of the blueberry pie and a white chocolate and pumpkin spice latte," Touya ordered  "Of course, Let me just check on the other table, and ill be right out with your drinks and pastries," Izuku said flipping the page and walking over to the hero group. "Hello do y'all need more time or are you ready to order?" Izuku asked politely. "A little bit more time." Uraraka sad while looking at Izuku with curious eyes. "Of course," Izuku said.