Chapter 1∆The Task∆

I get my black jeans jacket, some cash from dresser, and put a dager by my waist for protection. Normally I would have a sword by my waist but for tonight I only need my dagers because there my second best and its not really needed right now.

I grab my Room key on my way out and quietly close my dorm and lock it. I get out of kings dominion and walk up the long flight of spiral stairs and start walking where the gate is.

Right now no one is up cause we have school tomorrow but i could use the fresh air and not another nightmare agian. I get through the gate and walk up the flight of stairs to the back of the meat shop

I walk in and put my hood up and make it through the meat shop and out to the streets.

As I'm walking cars past me and I pass a few shops. I enter a shop and pick up a bag of m&ms and walk to the back and grab a drink and up to the register.

The man looks up at me as I place the drinks and candy down. "That'll be 11.29" he says and I hand him a 10 and 5 dollar bill.

He hands me the change and I walk out as I open the drink. I continue to walk and find a random building and decide to go to the top.

I make it to the top and sit on the ledge admiring the view down and the night sky with my blonde hair going in my face.

After I'm there for a while I start to head back because someone will know I'm gone. I put my hood back up as I walk into the meat shop and jog down the spiral stairs.

As soon as I make it down I look up and jump back surprised to see Master Lins there.

"hey Master Lin" I say slowly and slowly start to walk around past him.

"Mrs. Quinn, You know you can't keep doing this all the time right" he says and I freeze in my tracks.

Shit he knows. How does he know though. Never mind that. I turn around on my heals and face him. "How do you know that"

"I know a lot of things Mrs Quinn." He says and I look at the floor then back up to him. "Ive got a task for you." He says and I look at him confused.

"For me. Why not Saya she's the best out of everone?" I ask.

See Saya along with Maria are my some of my friends where all a legacy student. Saya is in the the Kuroki Syndicate well the leader while Marias in the Soto Vatos with her boyfriend Chico. While im a top students, I'm with what the school considers the "Rats". Theres Willie, Lex, Billy, and Petra. Well more than that but thoes are my friends

"I chose you because I want you to get someone to join us in Kings Dominion" he says as he starts walking down the corridor and I catch up and follow behind him

"But still why me?" I ask as he walks into his office.

He gets to his desk and hands me a file. I open it to a picture of a boy who looks age. "The boy is Marcus Arugello. He has been living on the streets, escaped a boys home and you are to convince him to join kings domainin."

"And your not getting the point, agian why me?"

"We dont need your additude Miss Quinn but because you have been through some of the worst here and you can relate to what he's been through" he says and I nod.

"I'm gonna go get some sleep" I say and go to leave. "Ill look over the file tomorrow" i say and walk off to my room.

I get to my room and set the file under my homework and get changed. As soon as I lay down I'm asleep.

~Dream~

I'm in a room that looks odly familiar. I look around and its a little kids bedroom with blue walls and a bed off to the side. I hear some ruckus outside the room so I open the door and see a little girl with her back to me facing a man.

My dad. She's me. The man looks pissed and the wife is no where to be seen. The man starts yelling and my younger self starts to back up a little causing him to yell more.

"Don't you step back little girl" he says and walks up to her and I go to try and move but I can't I'm frozen where I am.

Smack. You hear the back of his hand slap her cheek. "NOOOOO" I yell as tears start to come down my face but nothing happens.

The girl starts crying and and he starts yelling. "Why don't you go die. You were never meant to be in this world. Your just a waist of space." He yells at the crying girl and slaps her again. "Go" he yells and points towards her room.

She runs to her room and slams the door.

I'm taken to a mall where I see my parents and a 5 year old me. I walk over there at an ice cream shop when a guy in black walks in. Next thing you know there's gun shots and they fall to the floor. Everyone except me.

The man leaves and I can finaly move but then everything goes foggy.

I'm now in a white room. White on ends with no ending. I fall to my knees crying as I hear voices.

'Your never good enough'

'You should die'

'Your just a whaist of space'

'Your usless'

'No one will ever love you'

'Go back to where you came from'

And I woke up with tears stained on my face and me curled up In a ball on my bed. I get up and clean up my face before i leave. I grab my skirt and my white button up shirt and a towl before I leave my dorm.

I walk down the hall to the girls bathroom. Right now some people are up but most people don't get up for another 20 minuets so I have the shower to my self.

I take my shower and walk back to my dorm. I walk in and grab my Black and Redish marron colored blazor with the schools crest and walk to the cafeteria. I grab a muffin and walk over to Lex.

"Morning Lex" I say and he looks up and smiles.

"Good morning to you too." He says and I sit down.

Soon billy and Saya come over. Normaly Saya would sit with her Legacy but its breakfast and she dosen't care.

"Morning girly, morning billy" and Saya sits beside me and billy beside Lex.

"I have some good news" I say with a smile.

"Go on" billy says taking a bite of his food.

"I got task" I say and Saya looks over.

"Good for you" she says giving me a hug.

∆___________________∆

Yaaaay so I hope you guys like the charrecters so far. Marcus will come in in the next chapter.

What do you guys think of y/n so far. If you guys have any questions about her feel free to ask.

I love you all and thanks for your support on my books❤❤❤❤