Chapter 3∆∆

"Beeeeep Beeeeep" my alarm goes off and I get up and get out of my bed.

I walk over to my mirror and look at my reflection. I'm wearing shorts and a cropped hoodie with my hair looking like a mess. My body is fit because of all the work the schools made me do. I make my hair look a little nicer before grabbing my uniform and heading out.

After I close my door and lock it I bump into someone.

I look up and see Marcus all freshened up "Good Morning Marcus" I say and he smiles.

"Morning Y/n" he says and we split ways.

I take a quick shower freshening up before meeting Billy and them for breakfast. When I get to the cafeteria I grab a muffin and a drink (any flavor and any drink you want) before heading over to Billy and Petra.

"Morning guys" and I took a seat.

"Morning Y/n" Petra says with a small smile.

∆_After breakfast_∆

I walk through the Halls passing the students on my way to my locker. As I'm walking Marcus is walking in front of me and accidentally bumping into Willie and his books fall.

"Hey man, what's your deal?" He says turning around as Willie still walks.

"Punk ass bitches are the problem" he says and walks off.

Marucs goes down to pick up his books and I help too. "Here" and hand him his book.

"Thanks" he says and stands back up and I Keep walking towards my locker as Saya and her Legacy walk past.

She gives me a low high five with a smile before walking off. I hear Marcus behind me trying to talk to her but she doesn't respond. When I opened my locker I saw a photo of Saya, Maria, and I hugged each other and smiled at the camera when we were out in the city one weekend. I smile and put my bag in and grab out a few books before closing it.

When I close my locker I realize Marcus's locker is a few away from mine but when he opens his, he pulls out a rag doll that has a dagger through it. He looks at it for a sec before tossing it to the ground and Maria walks over talking to him. I close my locker and lean up against it trying to see how it plays out, as to the fact Chico (Maria's boyfriend) and their legacy behind them.

A moment later Chico walks over to her and pushes her towards the locker and Marcus tries pushing him off. Bad move man. I lean off my locker and walk over as he is being pushed by one of their guys but chico pulls him back but then he punches him in the gut.

He pulls out a knife and puts it on his throat lifting his head up. "Hey hey, no need for this Chico '' I say, pushing him back.

I might be in the lowest affiliation or legacy but I sure as hell ain't afraid to beat any guy's ass. He points the knife towards my neck but I don't flinch and takes the knife grazing it across my cheek, but his buddy whispers something and I look behind me. seeing basically the "security guard" and looking back.

"Tonight Bitch, me and you" he says getting closer to me.

Billy walks past and he grabs his drink and opens it but before he can pour it on us I punch him in the face and nod towards Marcus to go and I back up with a wave.

"See ya later then, bye Maria" and I walk past them bumping into his buddy to catch up with Billy.

"Damn girl. He's gonna get you for that later." Billy says and I shrug.

"Nothing I haven't been through before. Plus it's not like I'm gonna die from any cuts he manages to get on me "I say with a shrug and we part paths and head to class.

I made it into our first class AP Black Arts with Master Lin. I get there and sit on the desk waitting for class to start and Marcus walks in and takes a seat towards the front whereas i'm in the backish area. Just before Master Lin makes it in I quickly take a seat.

As he's talking about WWI and how it was started by a kid as he walks down an aisle when I notice Brandy passes Marcus a note and Lin then hits his desk where the note is and then hits Brandy with the pointy end. Oh She knew what she did but that's gotta hurt.

After a few seconds of silence he gets back to what he was saying. When he gets back to the front of the class he gives us a homework assignment and I slowly look up.

"This assignment will be worth half your semester grade. It will tell me what kind of person you are. Use your training and search the city and choose your target, someone who you think deserves to die and kill them." he says and the bell rings.

Finally class is over. I get out of my seat and out of class off to my next class. Hand to Hand combat. Me, Says, Maria, Willie and others are sitting on the floor while most of the class is up in the bleachers as Miss De Luca, the teacher, stands in front of the class and talks about how everybody has a weakness and we've got to find theirs. We get up and a guy wants to challenge me.

We get into stance and I notice by the way he's standing and fist placement I know what first he'll use to hit first. We walk in a circle before he takes a step and goes to hit me using his right arm and I duck and hit him in his chest and move behind him before he could turn around i elbow his back and he stumbles forward. I quickly turn around.

"Is that the best you got? '' I say with a smirk and look over at Marcus seeing him look over here but then at the guy as he's just a few feet away from me with rage read on his face.

He comes at me and as he does jump on him which he somehow propels me. Did not see that coming. I'm on his shoulders as he punches at my legs trying to get me off of him as I'm hitting his head.

"You want me off. Fine" I say with a smile and fall backwards but as i do i twist my body and as i fall back making him fall but as we hit the ground I make us turn so I don't get hit that bad and have him and a choke hold.

After a second his face goes red and I let go of him and stand back up. I walk to an area to watch the others and Saya gets her ass to the ground but then beats them and then Marcus gets put to the ground by Maria. And poor Billy got his arm broken by Victor.

Class is eventually over and I head back to my locker dropping off my books and switching them out for my other classes. I met up with Billy and Petra and we walked off to our next class 'Poison Lab '. We walk in and each takes a different row. Petra in front of me, i'm in the middle and Billy behind.

Not much happened besides Billy convincing Marcus to help him and Petra put some of the poison we were gonna 'use' on the bunnies but they put it in victor's glass which was funny to watch(Sorry i would detail it more but i don't remember exactly what happened in that scene) But now it's time for lunch.

I walk into the Cafeteria and see neither Petra or Billy yet but I see Marcus alone at a table. Why not join him. 

 to be continued- 

A/N- hey loves, so i know this story is on pause but i decided to wright this chapter for you guys but am having trubles wrighting as im basing it off the show in comic so as soon as i can accsess one of the two i will continue it for those who are reading this. Thank you for your support and getting this up to 600 reads so i will continue this and gonna add my own plot to this so i can get more out for you amazing people.