9.

3 days later |August 21,2020At Home| 10:50 am

At Home| 10:50 am

Walking into Kaari's room to wake her up so she can eat breakfast and get dressed for the day.

" Princess K it's time to get up baby" I said I pulled her covers back and she balled up with her knees to her chest.

" Ouuu mommy made pancakes" I said and she instantly sat up smiling making me laugh as I shook my head. " you really my daughter— come on let's get up bug" I said as slid out of bed and we made it to her bathroom that was across the hall from her room.

" Where's you face towel KK" I asked as she grabbed it off the towel hanger that was near her sink.

" Okay and what to do next— W-W— Water mama" I said helping pronounce the word as I adjusted the water temperature.

" Okay now squeeze it really hard bug— hard" she said repeating me as I nodded and she began washing her face with my help of course.

About a good two minutes we were heading downstairs so that she could eat and come back and brush her teeth.

Since I first started Kaari with brushing her teeth I eventually noticed that she wouldn't eat her breakfast if she brush her teeth first, I'm guessing cause the toothpaste taste overpowered the taste of her food— so She brushes her teeth after she eats.

Making it into the kitchen with Kaari on my left hip and my MacBook and phone in my right hand.

Placing Kaari in her high chair and getting one of her small plastic plates out the cabinet and placed her two small pancakes, some scrambled eggs, and two small strips of bacon with you zippy cup that was filled with apple juice since she doesn't like orange juice.

While Kaari ate her food I checked a few emails and reviews on my website for my skincare line, Which was doing amazing— I made 500k in a week when I restocked last week and half of that went into kaari's bank account.

" Ma—Ma—Ma" I heard Kaari call me causing me to look in direction but I didn't say nothing.

"Maaaaaa" she screamed as she drug out my name as I was still looking her dead in her eyes.

"Kaari I'm looking dead at you— Ma—Ma— Yes A'Kaari, how may I help you" I finally said and she just smiled and waved at me and went back to eating making me roll my eyes.

" Kaari don't stress me out today girl" I said focusing back on the reviews I was reading.

10 Minutes later| 11:30 a.m.