41.

July 29, 2021| Morant's Residence| 12:30 p

July 29, 2021| Morant's Residence| 12:30 p.m.

" Didn't I tell you not to do that" Aura popped Kaari; who had poured her apple on the island. " Let's go. I don't know what's wrong with you, but you better fix it before I fix it for you" Aura sat her in the timeout chair that was placed near the back sliding door.

" Oh my gosh. I'm okay. I'm okay" Aura repeatedly stated talking her self out of an emotional breakdown. Kaari has been acting out for the past few weeks and a few days ago it got worse. Aura really wasn't into whopping her child for everything she did; but she wasn't against popping her when she deserved it.

Aura had been talking to Kaari trying to figure out what was going on with her; Kaari was just so angry as of late. Most of the time it's just The two of them; being that Ja is on the road and Jy'Rah was finishing up her senior year of high school and killing herself with trying to get into her dream college.

Jy'Rah was currently in school where Kaari should've been but she threw one of the worse temper tantrums this morning and Aura didn't have the energy to deal with the crying and yelling; so she let her stay home.

" H-Hello" Aura answered the phone as dried her tears. " Mama, what's wrong. And don't lie to me" Ja asked. " Nothing. I'm fine, babe" she held a sly smile. " Janelle, what wrong. Deadass" He said beginning to worry.

" It's Kaari. She's so angry, and it's killing me that I don't know what wrong with my baby" Aura admitted. " What she do?Where she at?Why she not in school?" Ja question making his way out the locker room. " Well, this morning she threw this big ass tantrum cause she didn't want to got school. I really didn't have to the energy to fight with her, so I let her stay home. And a few minutes ago I gave applesauce for snack; cause she asked for it! And she poured out on the island" Aura explained what she had been dealing with from Kaari just from today.

" She's in time out right now; Crying" Aura wiped a tear that fell. " Stop crying. Don't stress yourself out. I'll be home in a few days, ight'" Ja said trying to get Aura to stop crying. " Give Kaari the phone" Ja said and aura made her way over to Kaari.

Ja made a mental note to call both his mother and mother-inlaw to see if they would keep Kaari until her got home; just to give Aura some time to relax.

" Daddy wants to talk to you" She told Kaari giving her the phone. " Y-Yes D-Daddy" She hiccuped. " Wassup baby. Why you giving mommy a hard time. What's going on" Ja asked Kaari as she continued to cry. " Me don't know. I sorry mommy" Kaari apologized to her mother that was sitting in front of her on the floor.

" Aw. My baby. Let's just do better, okay? Both of us" She hugged Kaari as Ja smiled over the phone. " Baby, I got to get back to workouts. Ima call y'all later. I love y'all" Ja said hearing a whistle blow.