13.

2 Weeks Later| December 11, 2020| 6:03 p

2 Weeks Later| December 11, 2020| 6:03 p.m.| At Home

I had just finished brushing my teeth since I literally just got out the shower.

Ja had a home game tonight and of course me and Kaari was going to support.

It's been a few days since I lasted seen Ja since the team was traveling to different cities just about everyday for their away games.

They had four away games and won 3 outta the 4, Which is still pretty good if you ask me.

Tonight they we're playing The New York Knicks and let's just say I'm bout to be the loudest bitch in the arena.

As I made my way out the bathroom and headed towards my bed that held my outfit for tonight and my undergarments.

As I was in the process of putting on my bra I heard my phone that was face done on the bed ring.

When I picked it up and read the contact name that flashed across the screen I smiled and slid my finger across the screen and place the phone back on the bed.

" BABYYYYYY—BABYYYYY" I said trying to sound like him and a huge smiled danced on my face as he laughed.

" Where you at I wanna see you I miss yo ass— hold on let me put my robe on boo" I said and grab my robe that hung on my headboard.

" You ass so fucking pretty— thank you boo I miss you though" I said as I made a sad face.

" I miss you too mama, if I didn't have to warm-up I would've shot by yo crib— where my baby at" he said asking for Kaari.

" She with her grandparents, but let me tell you about her little bad ass— What she do baby" he asked laughing.

" so when you left to go on the road her ass wasn't sleep for real cause she seen you leave since her lil bad ass was looking the window, tell me why the hell she came down stairs crying her fucking heart out asking for you and I was still trying to explain to her that you had to go to work, her little ass had the nerve to catch a attitude with me then she went called yo mama crying and shit and had mama J came and get her" I said as I sat on the sink counter in my bathroom with my back facing the bathroom door so I could do my makeup.

" See this why be telling yo ass to come with me when I'm on the road and shit— Jamel I be having shit to do bruh you and Kaari will be just fine" I said as I mixed up a little bit of a light foundation and a medium dark foundation to get the perfect color of foundation for my skin tone.