💔Your who?!💔 P.1

💔Your Who?!💔 Part 1

I've decided to make two parts so yeah-

Chihiro will use they/them & he/him pronouns.

TW⚠️ Mentions of Sexual Abuse⚠️TW

So if you've seen my hc book you know where I'm going. I hc two of Taka's teachers (Not at the same time) have forced him to do something sexually, one was to keep his grade up basically like the teacher was saying "If you don't do (insert something really gross) I will fail you" The other one is basically using the fact that he's the Utimate Moral Compass, and how it's right to do 'everything' an adult tells you to. So basically like "Stay after class blah blah blah" "Do this to me. You wouldn't wanna be corrupting your morals would you?" Basically shit like that and he didn't address it to anyone except his father, his father was trying his best to seek justice form Taka, but since they had the "Ishimaru title" nothing would work. One day Taka accidentally hinted to that happening to him. Mondo is trying to find the help to find a way to help him feel better about it and talk about it.

Mondo's POV

Taka, Chihiro, Hiro, Leon, and me were studyin' and I ended up askin' about Taka's grades "Taka how do you get such good grades? Its like you're suckin' your teacher's dick for it! I would die to do that for a B or even a C!" Kiyo quietly mumbles something along the lines of. "It's not that worth it" Suddenly I feel my smile drop. I look around our group and I see Yasuhiro looking the same, he then looks at me as if he was saying 'Please check on him'. I start worrying lightly feeling sick to my stomach. Chihiro then looks at me and asks "Are you okay, Mondo? No I'm worried out of my mind right now. "Y-yeah I'm fine." I reply.(I'm just gonna do math ik so don't hurt me bc it's not the math 2nd years do in high school) "So have we all come to the conclusion that (8y³x⁷z⁹)(5y⁶x z⁸) is 40y⁹x⁸z¹⁷?" Taka spoke up. We all hummed in agreement with the exception of Yasuhiro. Ishi takes his time to explain what Hiro did wrong so Ishi then gave him another problem and he got it! Kiyo is a really good teacher especially if he could help Yasuhiro of all people! Chihiro really didn't need to be here he just came to spend time with us. I really hope this ends soon I have to ask Taka what that was about....

Time skip; After Studying

Kiyotaka's POV

Oh no. I just made the biggest mistake of my life! (besides coming out to my grandfather). I accidentally hinted to my past I think Yasuhiro and Mondo caught on. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid Kiyotaka! If you weren't so damn emotional and acted like a man, this never would have happened! I hope they don't ponder on it for to long. After we packed up Mondo asked me to come to his dorm in a hour. I feel goosebumps on my skin as I reluctantly said yes. As I try to think of something else, while walking to my dorm room I saw one of my good friends Miu! (Alot of people tend to think I dislike her because of my ultimate and the way she acts. Im actually friends with a lot of students at hopes peak outside of school) Outside of school Miu and me are pretty (A/N: this is just a hc I have that the school allows the students to act out of their ultimates especially if it effects their personality  such as Celestia, with her showing no emotions most of the time and Kiyoaka, with having to be perfect all the time ot being good all the time) good friends. As I get to my dorm I decide to take a bath before Mondo and I meet at his dorm.

Mondo's POV

I start head to Yasuhiro's dorm. I needed to know more about Taka's situation. I didn't know Yasuhiro and Taka were step siblings, until he walked in on us cuddling at Taka's house. Heh that was pretty funny! I got to the room and knocked. After a couple of seconds Yasuhiro comes and lets me in. "So what was that about?" I asked. There was silence for a bit until Hiro spoke up "Well I don't know much about the situation... But, I do know bits and pieces." There was a pause. "I'll tell you what I know. Basically In his middle school he was known as teacher's pet; Much like how he is known now." I noded "So, when he was in middle school a teacher took advantage of that and made Kiyotaka do stuff he didn't want to do." I felt my heart drop there and then. "I get the idea now." I paused "Did you guys get it taken care of?" If Yasuhiro didn't look sad already he sure did now. "Well no...." My emotions are going all over the place! At first I feeling sad but now I was so mad that I felt as if my blood was boiling I opened my mouth to say something but I was stopped. "We couldn't get it taken cared of.... Trust me our dad tried." I started to calm down from feeling mad to feel remorseful. "Do you know about Taka's grandfather?" He asked. "Yes I do." I replied. "Well like you may know; the family name isn't completely restored so when our dad reported it... they didn't believe him so' they never really got to get it taken cared of." I feel so bad I never should've made a joke like that, Taka could be feeling like shit right now because of me. I pause to think some more. "Ok, so let me get this straight, Taka had a teacher do something messed up to him because of his reputation, and when his father tried to get the situation taken cared of no one would listen because of their family name?" I asked. "Yeah..." Yasuhiro said. He looked down to the ground looking guilty. I hug Yasuhiro. "I'm going try to get him to tell me more about it. You're an amazing brother for thinking of him." I said "Thanks bro." Yasuhiro and I say our good bye and I head to my dorm.

Third person POV

Mondo hurried to his dorm and tried to think of what to do. After a bit he came up with a game plan; Gather blankets and set up a calm game for them to play then, wait for when it seems like a good time ask him. Mondo was very nervous to help Kiyotaka, in fear that he might get mad at Mondo for asking. Mondo realizes that he has 30 mins until Kiyotaka came over. So he tidied up his room a bit an then when to go take a shower.

~Meanwhile with Kiyotaka~

By now Kiyotaka was done with his bath he had put on some pant and a hoodie (A/n: it's not oversized I promise) he looked at the clock and realizes that he has 30 more minutes to get to Mondo's dorm so, he decided to work on some homework in the meantime.

Kiyotaka POV

As I was working on homework time flew by and before I knew it, it was time to go to Mondo's dorm. I started to head to Mondo's room. I was excited to see Mondo, even though I just saw him some minutes ago, Mondo is the closest friend I have and he just makes me feel so happy. I feel like I'm entitled to tell him what was going on during the study session because of how honest he is with me, he even told me about the time he got his brother in an accident. I want to be as honest with him as he is with me. If I know Mondo as well as I think I do Mondo is probably beating himself up right now, and I don't want him to do that because of me. After being stuck in my thoughts I finally make it to Mondo's dorm. I hesitate to knock at the do but I bring my self to do it.

To be continued....

1414 words!