A trip gone wrong

The shed and Jiro's nicknames for the group are gonna be the same in all the stories as the one before this one-TY (the author)

(Jiro's contact names for everyone and when texting it'll kind of be like your looking off Jiro's phone)
Mina-acid
Sero-stoner buddy (his changed cause I like this one better)
Momo-princess

(Third person pov)

Mina, Jiro and Sero all had the same idea so they all texted each other.

Acid

let's go to the shed and have a good trip

Stoner buddy

i was about to say that

Jiro
so was i but i'll meet you guys in the common area and we can walk together but what do we say when the others ask where we're going if anyone is down there

Acid

leave that part to me

Stoner buddy

well i'm down here already and no one is here

Acid

alright be right there

Jiro
same

they put their phones up and Jiro and Mina walk down to the common area after grabbing their acid and Jiro grabbed her guitar. They meet in the common area "all set to go" Sero looking at Mina and Jiro who walked up to him "let's go" Jiro said with excitement pointing to the door and walking to it as the other two laugh.10 minutes later they end up in the shed trippin' really good. Hours later,"does anyone else see a beautiful shade of purple" Jiro said as she looks at Mina "i'm seeing a bunch of trippy things and colors" Sero said looking at Jiro with a smile. Mina watches an anime show called Ghost Stories ( it has some trippy parts in it) on her phone and it got to a trippy part, "why does this feel so real" she looks up at Sero who is watching some trippy tiktoks, while Jiro is starting to play a song on her guitar and she started singing.

Slumber party -Ashnikko

I'm not shy, I'll say it
I've been picturing you naked
I'm a little faded
You look like a fuckin' paintin'
Big doe eyes, amazin'
She's everything I've been prayin'
My heart palpitation
She looks like the type to break it 

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up at my house
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch
She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me
I think she really likes me, asked politely, can I (woo-hoo)
(Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh) slumber party

Uh, it's getting hot in here
I'm the Nelly in the party with some rocks for ears (so hot in here)
I'm a slave for you, baby, Ms. Britney Spears
I'm a Clover, she a Toros, bring it on for cheers
And I'm sexy like Christina when I dip it low
Not an H-town girl, but I rodeo
Yippee-ki-yay, welcome to the show
It's an all-girl party, clothing optional

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up at my house
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch
She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me
I think she really likes me, asked politely, can I (woo-hoo)
(Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh) slumber party

My girl look like Wednesday Addams
Eyes go black when she orgasms
Hide your back, she likes to stab them
My butt cheeks, she likes to grab
Matching pajama birthday suits
Her spit tastes just like Juicy Fruit
She do that thing she usually do
Spell my name with her tongue, like (uh)Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up at my house
I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch
She cute, kawaii, hentai boobies, that excites me
I think she really likes me, asked politely, can I (woo-hoo)
(Ooh, woo-ooh, woo-ooh) slumber party

I'm shy
I'm so shy, hahaha

(don't forget that they are on an acid trip so Jiro actually has the balls to sing this and Mina is singing as well, also they are so high on acid they don't even know what is real right now)

~meanwhile in the dorms~

Momo is looking around for Jiro cause she just wants to see her girlfriend after spending most of the day with her parents. First she checks Mina's room but neither of them are in there and she checks Sero's room but he's not there either so she finally looks in Jiro's room but she's not in there and she noticed that one of Jiro's guitars are missing so she goes around asking everyone that are at the dorms for the day if they had seen Jiro and everyone said no. Momo who is now worried tried to text her but no responses.

Princess

hey kitten where are you?

Princess

Kyoka!!

Princess

don't make me track you and punish you for this!!!!!

yes Momo tracks Jiro because she always end up getting lost so it helps Momo keep track of her girlfriend for safety reasons. She used the tracker to find her and she walks into the woods where the shed is and she sees it and decides to open the door and she stands there looking at the three people who are trippin' hard. "hey does anyone else see Momo or is it just me trippin' hard" Jiro said looking at Momo. "uhh-" Sero sid getting cut off by Momo, "Kyoka Jiro, your what" Momo said a little angry but looking shocked at Jiro. "shit" Jiro whispered to herself rubbing the back of her neck  looking back at Momo and finally coming out of her trip. "Kitten,what did you say" Momo asked flustered with a seductive tone and she knows exactly what she's doing "don't use that tone princess i know what your doing" Jiro said pouting and looking at the ground. "fine if you don't tell me what you said then you'll sleep by yourself for the next couple weeks" Momo said seriously crossing her arms looking at Jiro. "oooooo" Sero and Mina said in unison looking at Jiro with a smile " Nooo don't punish me like that Momo please,you know i sleep better when i'm with you" Jiro said whining and giving her puppy dog eyes "what did you say then" Momo said still being pissed looking down on Jiro. "i was on an acid trip and i asked if i was the only one who saw you or if i was trippin' " Jiro said looking up at Momo with a disappointed face. "what have i told you about doing that stuff,i don't even like you smoking or drinking but i let you anyways" Momo said with a disappointed tone "does this mean i can cuddle you tonight" Jiro asked hugging her girlfriend. "yes but that doesn't mean you won't be punished" Momo said as her and Jiro walked out of the shed. "well that was a trip gone wrong for Jiro at the end" Sero said laughing with Mina.

~the end~