prologue

In this world people have soulmates who are related by something called

Red strings

Everyone has red strings tied between two people, they are soulmates.
When Rui was little, his mother told him that one day he would definitely meet his soulmates one day and his mother would be so happy to see who would become Rui's soulmates.

however...unfortunately an incident occurred. When Rui was 8 years old, it was reported on the news that Rui's mother died in an accident. it was very hard for little rui who had to give up his mother when he was very young plus after rui's mother was in an accident his father decided to leave rui and remarry with another woman, now he has no one else, he lives at home his grandfather and when he was old enough he lived in his house alone.

Rui's life became Horibble since then he felt very lonely and empty. Remember what his mother said that Rui will definitely find his soulmates? well it didn't go as smoothly as what rui imagined.

He was dating a girl at his school and rui really loved the girl but one day rui overheard his girlfriend talking with her friend. Rui is very shocked because it turns out that he has only been used by his girlfriend all this time. since then rui and his girlfriend started fighting every day, their relationship started to be toxic and his girlfriend also started to be abusive. the thing that hurt him the most that his gitlfriend did to him is when Rui sees his girlfriend kissing another boy.

since then rui no longer believe in the existence of soulmates.