chapter 4: i hate you.

(TW: bullying, sensitive topic)

After yesterday's incident, I'm starting to become a loner again, I'm trying to distance myself from Tsukasa, I don't want our relationship to be closer.
(when rui arrives at the college)

(rui, tsukasa)
"Good morning Rui!! How are you?"
I just kept quiet and glance at him with a disturbed and annoyed face to keep Tsukasa away.
"ohh-uhhh ummm do you have something important to do now...?"
"Shut up Tsukasa don't bother me I don't want to see you."
"You irritate me just by talking to you now don't get close to me anymore."
"ohhh ok.... I'm sorry for bothering you and sorry for being such an annoying person...."

after rui behaved like that to tsukasa he started acting less energetic than usual which made everyone in the class worry about him.

tsukasa POV:
"hey tsukasa what's wrong you seem bothered by something??"
"Yeah, you look sad..."
"You can tell us all why don't you be afraid!!"
"Mhhnnnn calm down!"
"ohhh umm it's okay, it's just that I have a little problem with my friend hehe .."
"Uhhh with who?"
"ummm well I'll tell you who but don't take revenge on them ok?"
"yeah yeah we won't! now tell us who is it!"
"umm that's actually rui..."
(Tsukasa told all his friends)
"WHAT?!"
"Uhhh I know that person is really weird!"
"he should have looked at himself in the mirror"
"Yeah hahaha!"
"Don't worry Tsukasa, you still have us as your friends right!"
"Yeah you don't need that freak to be your friend!"
"ohh..thanks friends I think I'm getting better.."
"yeah cheer up tsu!"
"ok..."

after that tsukasa said goodbye to his friends and went home and that's when his friends started planning something evil.
"ughh!! I told you that weirdo shouldn't have friends!"
"He said that Tsukasa was annoying when he was the most annoying himself!"
"hey guys how about we teach him a lesson!"
"Sounds like fun!"
"yeahh let's teach that freak a few lessons!"
They all start making plans to make tomorrow feel like hell for Rui.

Rui POV:
the bell rang so I started getting ready to go home when I got home I kept thinking...
am i being too hard on tsukasa, i hurt his feelings...

(the next day)
tomorrow is the date we have to present our assignment result so I have to prepare some words.

I walked to my class as usual but I feel very lonely this time, I saw Tsukasa was taking some books from his locker, usually Tsukasa would come and greet me with a warm smile but now he just looks at me with a cold and sad look like we are just strangers.
I arrived in front of my class and slid the door and suddenly
The bucket filled with water fell on my head causing my whole body to get wet.
"Hahaha! Look who just took a shower!"
"pffttt!!! Heyy weirdo, look at yourself you're soaking wet!"
the whole class laughed at me and made fun of me and mocked me for being mean to tsukasa. waitt...how did they know about that, when I spoke like that to Tsukasa the hallway was quiet at that time, and what's worse they called me a poor orphan.
I felt I wanted to cry I rushed to the toilet, when I ran to the toilet I accidentally bumped into someone and it turned out to be Tsukasa who was heading to class I was running faster, I went into the toilet and locked the door. there I cried silently I couldn't believe what was happening. what is the reason his friends do this to him. suddenly there was a knocking sound from outside, I looked into the gap under the door and I saw Tsukasa's shoes.
ohhh this all makes sense now... this must be what Tsukasa did he and the class plotting revenge on me for what happened yesterday...
(Tsukasa, Rui)
"hey umm rui, I saw you cry earlier is everything okay?"
"I know you said you don't want to see me anymore but you can talk to me if you want..."
With feelings of irritation and sadness I opened the door.
"Tsukasa don't think I'm too stupid not to notice."
"huh-? what do you mean rui?"
"Oh stop acting like you didnt know anything Tsukasa or should I call everyone's favorite child."
"I already know that you planned this, if you hate me for what happened yesterday, you know what get out of here."
Tsukasa without understanding what Rui was talking about came straight out of the toilet.

Luckily Rui brought spare clothes, so he changed into his wet clothes and went back to class again.
"ohhh guess who's back! the freak hahahahahah!"
other students threw paper at my head and they kept making fun of me, all this went on till time to go home.
they took my lunch and threw it in my face, they also took the book where I used to design my robot and they ripped it to pieces.

I'm so tired today....everyone hates me, I even hate myself, when I got home I just lay on the bed thinking about what happened today...
I feel annoyed, sad, angry at the moment, because I'm too tired and stressed I fall asleep on my bed. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.