The Origin of Asura

Myth and Cosmos after their union were overjoyed to have finally become one. They were madly in love and their love story was the talk of the town. They were famously known as ''The Fated One's''.
One day on the fifth day of the third month after their union, Cosmos felt nauseous as she and Myth were enjoying their breakfast. As she was about to take a bite of delicious fried corn she experienced a flip in her stomach. She rushed to the nearest sink in order to throw up. Myth who was in confusion about what was happening rushed towards Cosmos and stayed by her side as she threw up, patting her back. After that episode, Myth called for his trusted demonic doctor Mr. Arch.

Mr. Arch was an aloof man who was always engaged in his studies. His life's mission was to cure the sick and help the unprivileged ones survive. Over the years he had acquired skills like no other and was renowned for his painless and healing cures. In his heart he was only indebted to Lord Myth as Lord Myth had saved his dying family 150 years ago when they were almost ready to meet their demise due to the Eo's Lords poisonous jelly fed to them via trickery. Myth transferred his energy to them, extracted the poisonous jelly and took them to a safer place. Mr. Arch hated the Eo's immortals but also believed in goodness in some immortals. After receiving the letter from his saviour he rushed to the Hell Blazer Palace. He took Cosmos's pulse and also sensed her angelic aura as he did so. He sensed a slippery pulse and told Myth there was nothing to worry about. He congratulated him saying," My Lord after 6 more months little Lord shall be born, do care for Ladyship during these few months My Lord".

After the good news as astonished as he was Arch asked Myth in a calm manner," My Lord how did you meet the Lady...and...and...did you know she is an angel, one of the citizen of Eo realm?". In a worried tone he said," Were you by any chance tricked my Lord?". Myth who was impressed by his medic skills but a bit astonished by his query answered, " Dearest Arch, by no means have I been tricked nor have I been kept in the dark". He told Arch how he rescued her, how she revealed her identity and how kind-hearted she was. Myth added," Just like us..she is also a demon". Mr.Arch was surprised by this revelation. He was taken aback and said," My Lord... H-her Ladyship is a rarity... She withholds power that can only be rivalled by your clan". "Since she lead us demons to prosperity and belongs to you, my benefactor, I shall be indebted and loyal to her till the end of my life".After the revelation and facts in front of him, Mr.Arch was loyal to Cosmos. He treated her with respect and saw her as a selfless being.

Time went by slowly but with a collection of a lot of happy memories. Around the 8th month of her pregnancy Cosmos and Myth got their portrait painted with her belly bump. They set the scene by standing below the beautiful purple tree of the devil realm known as Violet Blessing. The legends stated that a couple expecting a child if come across The Violet Blessing and treasure it as a moment their child is born blessed. They hung their portrait in the entry hall of Hell Blazer Palace and secured it with a deceit spell to prevent any sort of accident.Cosmos was excited to meet her child and Myth was anxious about Cosmos's health and safety of his future heir.

The couple were blessed with a son 9 months later who possessed an angelic look and powers as well as pure-blood's demonic powers and intelligence. The pair decided to name the child Asura but also gave him a name for mortal realm which was Aidoneus.
Aidoneus possessed otherworldly looks and was the most powerful offspring as a half angel half demonic bird. His powers were unmatched and he was born with darkest of hair, blackest of eyes and wings like no other, complete with a golden armour around his body.