Intro

tw: d slur and r slur !!!

Robin rested against the wall, as she listened to Vickie talk about her boyfriend on the phone. She tapped her foot repeatedly. She wasn't really listening to her, honestly. She stared into seemingly nowhere, lost in her thoughts that were about... Honestly, she didn't even know.

"Hey, Vicks?" She interrupted her. Feeling bad immediately after.

It went silent for a moment. "Uh, yeah?"

"Mind if I hang up?" She asked nervously.

"No, but why?"

"Um, I have to go to bed."

"But it's 3 pm?"

"Yeah, well, I'm not feeling too good."

A pause.

"Oh, okay. Rest well. Talk to you later?"

Robin nodded in response, then realized Vickie couldn't see her. She sighed. "Yeah, okay." And she hung up the phone, immediately dropping to the floor after and hugging her knees. She started to silently cry.

Her mind screamed, 'why are you like this? Why can't you just be normal? Why can't you just like boys? Why can't you atleast fucking be a high functioning member of society? Dyke. Lesbo. Retard. Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot.'

She struggled to breathe, her head and chest hurt so fucking much. She hated it, hated love, hated herself, hated her mind, hated everything. She wished she could just be like Vickie, be like Tammy. She just wanted to be normal. She felt so, so stupid. Her arms started to hurt, her legs started to hurt.

Everything fucking hurt.

The thoughts got worse, the voices got louder. It was so fucking overwhelming. Everything kept getting louder. Even the quietest sounds in her house, she could her. She hated it, hated it so much. She felt like she was about to die, about to explode.

She felt like every single part of her body was bleeding.

It went on for only about 30 more minutes, but it felt like hours for her. It was fucking agonizing.

But then it stopped.

She got up, and walked to the kitchen.

And fell to the ground.

-

word count: 328 words

sorry for this being so short. It'll be explained in future chapters why she fell to the ground, bc it wasn't due to exhaustion