First meet

Vihokratana mansion...

Mew is sitting in the living room with his parents and mile and apo...

Mile is flirting with apo .. apo is avoiding him and paying attention to mew what he is saying..

Boun came down and asked " phi where is nong ... ???

" he is still sleeping.. go and wake him. We will eat breakfast..." mew said

"Phi I am so hungry.."boun said and went to tay's room to wake him up

"Tay wake up it's to work ... tayy " boun is shouting

" phi few minutes... I am so sleepy... " tay said I half sleep ...

Mew also came and said " tay please wake up it's too late .. go fresh and come down..."

" okay phi mew ... " tay said and went into bathroom ...

After sometime tay came down to dinning hall... all sat tay's father want say something to the family members " boys pay attention. I want to say something. Tay you are going to get married to thitipoom's last child new thitipoom... that's it . Today we are going to meet them officially complete your works fastly and come home ..

" but dad new's mentality is like a child and he is ....." boun want to continue

but his dad stopped him in his words and said " oh.. don't worry new know how to take care we both families decided now go and console your husband .. make sure he is not angry on you anymore.. little brat .. "

" dad I didn't done anything this time he went because he missed his brothers .... ahhh I miss my baby now bye dad .. congrats tay... bye phi... bye everyone..."

Mew,mile,and apo went to their basement for meeting..

Tay went to office ...

On the other hand

In thitipoom's mansion

I linving room gulf is playing with his phone and new is eating chocolate and prem is watching news ... prem saw his brothers and said " gulf stop playing games and new don't eat you are looking chubby ... "

" phi I am not chubby .... I am handsome ... " new said and pouted

Gulf giggles for his nong's cuteness ..

New's mom and dad came and sat beside them ..

" new I want to tell you something will you do something if I ask baby .... I want you to get married to tay tawan... "

" Mae he is cold and ruthless .. but new .."

" Mae but p'gulf is still there why you want me to get married before him.." new said

Gulf felt extreme anger and said in light voice " I know that nong.but I don't want to marry anyone..

" we know what we are doing don't try to say anything.. vihokratana family is coming home today .. be prepared... " his father said and went to his office

New sat silently.. his mom continued.. " new we will do anything for you.. we choose this because you deserve that "

Then the calling bell rang " I will go and see " new said and went to open the door....

When new opened the door he saw a person in casuals and blond hair... " phi boun don't you have any other work ???..... " new asked

" I have but most importantly my pao is here ..  I came to take him back " boun said and went inside

" swadee krub Mae.... " boun Wai to his mother in law..

" ohh look who is here .... come come and sit beside Mae " she said

" why you came phi ??" Gulf said

" my pao forgot his in law's house so I came to take him back ... " boun said

" awww I came here only for one day and now looks like  I came to stay here forever.. " prem said

" you can take him when you come evening right handsome son in law.... you have to come in the evening right??"

" but Mae I miss him.. so I came .. " boun and and gave a small smile and turned to gulf ... " I think you are putting on weight..  nong "

First gulf got tensed and said" Phi don't blame me .if you want blame p'prem .. he cooks delicious food .. I can't stop " he completed and stayed silently.

" prem you are coming here frequently.. don't you have husband.   How many time he have to come and take you .  You didn't even care about him.. your nongs will be fine go back to your house ... you married 3 years ago till now you both didn't have children.. don't you want to be parents.. every time nongs give some time for yourself.. and you both should have to plan for your child .. or don't come to my house "

Bounprem looked surprised. Prem said " Mae I came here because I miss them .   And this idiot sticks to me ... and about children we are too young ..  don't worry.. Mae na na na"

" whatever I want to see my grandchildren.. amd for now console new for his marriage ... he have to marry tay .. boun just stay here you can go with your parents in evening... " his mom said

" kurb Mae.." boun said

Prem looked at boun like he is going to kill him at any moment .... boun smiled at him...

Gulf still doesn't came to his senses.. prem called him constantly and finally he came back" phi I am going to osaka for few months after new's wedding..  "

" why so suddenly.. " prem asked

" I want to stay alone "

" ok do whatever you want.. but say to parents..

" but p'mew is also going to Japan  is there anything between you both.   " boun asked..

" oyeeee don't say nonsense... " prem said spanked boun's head

In the evening tay completed his work and went to home early ..  vihokratana's went to thitipoom's mansion.  

Boun opened door and said " come in welcome to thitipoom's..."

"You are so annoying.. why you always stay here .." mew asked

" my omega is here so I have to come for him"

They all went inside.. Mr and Mrs thitipoom and prem , gulf greeted them

Gulf looked at mew and looked away to avoid him..

" I want to see my son in law .. call him anna "Mrs vihokratana said

" ok  . New come down.. uncle and anty are waiting for you ... Mrs thitipoom said

New came down.. and sat beside prem..
Tay new looked at eachother

New looks beautiful and cute.. 

Tay is looking at him without thinking about  others .....

------------------------------------------------------------

Taynew wedding is the one of the biggest wish for polcas...

Let them get married here ... heheheheheehhehehe

That's all for this chapter.   Lengthy chapter. This is the main chapter for the whole story ...

Hope you a enjoying