epilogue: with you forever

"you BASTARD Tay Tawan Vihokratana where the hell are you ?" New shouted

Everyone flinched at a time...

Tay placed Lia slowly on the floor and ran to his room...

New is nowhere..

Tay looked into the bathroom.. he was sitting on the floor and placed his head on his knees..

Tay went to him..

"Ba.  Baby . What happened?" Tay shuttered..

New looked at him with him red eyes .

He showed him a thing ..

"Are you pregnant again .?"

New nodded..

"Uhh. I am sorry baby . It's my fault.  I didn't mean to .. hurt you. If you don't want let's not give birth we can abort the baby.. "

"No i told you before and telling you again i will not abort my baby.  We are at fault we should have use the condoms but we didn't.. i will give birth . But wait how can I get pregnant when we both are careful.. ?"

Mew looked at Tay ..

Tay is also confused...

New remembered then

"You bastard on our last anniversary you rushed and forget about condoms.  I will kill you " new started hitting

Tay hugged him tightly
"I can't help you are hot , sexy and beautiful. You are tempting me like that . So i forget about protection. But don't worry we will send all our children to the football selections.. "

"Huh do you mean i have to give birth to another six. Don't even think. You BASTARD.."

Tay chuckled....

New is pregnant again... seriously 😒 but that's ok until new is fine with this.
He never felt unhappy because of this . He loves his husband and sons . 

Mew and boun stopped but Tay can't. He is already a father of four children. They all ask Tay this question..

Later new gave birth to boy ..

They named him as fourth .. he is the maknae. Yes the maknae of Vihokratana family.  But the real maknae is Libra .

After 17 years . 

All grew up . Even the maknae.  They are leaving house one after another.. the house becoming gloomy without children but Libra , First and fourth didn't left at all...

They usually gather at weekends. 

This weekend is more special than usual. 

First said that he gave a person to introduce them....

All are sitting in garden.   They arranged everything very carefully. 

First came with a boy who is almost comes to his shoulder. 

First and that person occupied the empty places. 

"Guys this is khaotung. " First said

Khaotung waied

Khaotung waied ..

Tay got suspicious..

First introduced his family to Khao . 

"Hm. Umm . I have something to tell you all.  "

He got attention...

"He is my boyfriend. " First said while closing his eyes tightly..

Khao held his hand....

New laughed hardly ..
First is confused

"I guessed when you said you have a special guest. I don't thought my guess will be correct. "

All accepted this because Khao is a good person..

Tay is glaring at Khao...

"Uncle did i do something wrong..?" Khao asked

"I don't want my baby to leave me because of him newiee.." Tay said

"Dad my wife will not seperate our family .." first said

"Who is your wife ?"
" You "

Khao sighed....

First smiled...

They had a great talk . Tay is also started to accept khao . Firstkhao felt really happy for the positive response..

After dinner everyone went to their rooms to sleep .. khao is in first's room....

New took a glass of orange juice and went to his room ....

Tay is sitting on couch and doing paper work while waiting for new..

New say beside him and gave him the glass...

Tay smiled at him and placed the glass on coffee table. .

"Tay i am happy for our baby . He is a complete grown up now . I think all the others also have partners.. but they  are not courageous.. even fourth also he is suspicious.  We both got married because of a contract that we never considered to look at. We didn't love each other at first. When we are happy we have a pile of problems. After being happy we got hurt because of our parents that we couldn't get over that pain ... Our children they played a crucial role in our happy lives. Brothers , bro in laws , children are with us. The most important person is you . Who changed my life completely in just few days.. look where i am now.  I love you Mr Tay Tawan Vihokratana.. "

Tay smiled ..

"I didn't know the powerful words to say about us . But i am sure with you i am happy without you i am nothing. When i knew i can't live without you that means i can't leave your hand for once also .. our family is happy . We both are happy . When time comes we have to leave this world. But i have faith in God that he will make us meet again.. i want to be with you in every life.. i love you too my New Thitipoom Vihokratana.. i will love you i will be WITH YOU FOREVER... "

"WITH YOU FOREVER.. "

Tay and new kissed each other...

                 THE END

----------------------------------------

Thank you for supporting this story . I am really happy to share my story with you . I know i left a few points ..if i didn't mention just ask me i will help you with that .

Love you all .take care

Hope you all enjoyed my little story .

Meet you in new story .
Until then goodbye.

I mean i will update another chapter that is blue and gray
.. 😉😉 meet you tomorrow who reads my other stories..

I will change the schedule for the dad's love story .  From next week onwards i will update that story on Tuesday..

Bye..

😭😭
I don't want leave

😭😭🥺

Bye . 🥺

Bye. 

I don't know that am I going to meet the same people again in other stories
.

Ok ok bye

Love you all

Phi loves you all so much .

I don't want to leave ...

But i have to go ...

Have a great time with your life and give chance for my other stories also..

Now tata bye bye..