mom in law..

"what the hell are you saying.. ?"

"Mom .. sorry mam you know that hayana is yamada's ex girlfriend.. .. "

"No no that's not true.. "

" Mae .. Tay and i love each other.. that day was my mistake. That's why i left ..  but he said that when we love someone we have to do anything for them...

That's why i didn't abort the baby ... I know i am pregnant before p' prem .

Mae i found that hayana is the one who urged Yamada to hurt me.. but unfortunately Tay got hurt. ..

Mew had done investigation . He said to me .. "

Tay's mom slowly sat on the couch ...

"New ... "

"Mae Tay really loves me.. i left to Kyoto . But Tay followed me . I said i was pregnant. He told me that we have to keep him . Because finn was innocent.. we met for the past few months..

Do you know one thing ? I am pregnant again with tay's child.. i don't want to keep this child . But this child is also innocent.. Mae i want you too . So i will not keep this child if you don't want to.. i will  abort .. but Mae don't believe her ... She can destroy everyone.. i don't want to show proofs. But believe me .."

"No new .. i don't want to see them .. but i believe you.."

"Mae.. "

"It's not that i hate you. But i don't want to see my son to get hurt.. i hate you because you made me saw his  blood.. "

"Sorry Mae ... "

"That's ok .. let's wake up others .. i will talk to her ."

Tats mother about to leave study..

" Mae Mae .. "

New stopped her ....

"New.. "

"Mae .. please.. we don't have solid proofs ..  she may escape.. let's wait for the correct time.. "

Tay's mom hugged him tightly and started crying silently..

" I should have controlled my anger at that time .. then you might have give birth here .. you were alone right .. ?"

" Most of the time .. my parents don't want to talk to me . You were not by my side .. Tay didn't came to the hospital at that time because he has work .. i was all alone .."

New started crying...

" Now you don't have to suffer ... "

" Thank you mae ."

" Hmm.. "

" What about p'gulf Mae..?"

" I don't have any grudges with him.. now i have my three son in laws.. i will deal with hayana .. "

"Mae p'gulf didn't make any mistake.. mew loves him .. you have to accept them ..that was a accident.. Alex need both of them.... "

" Hmm .. i understand now .. that i made a grave mistake.. "

" It's not too late .. but we have to pretend infront of hayana .."

" I understood..."

They both talked about 30 minutes..

After everyone woke up..

Mom started her acting debut in house ..

New gave them brief explanation...

So everyone started doing their own job in front of hayana...

Hayana came and sat beside mom

"Aunty  i think we have to start preparations for wedding again.. "