PLAYLIST

Team by Lorde-" We live in cities, you'll never see on screen, not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things

Team by Lorde
-
" We live in cities, you'll never see on screen, not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things..... "

°

Hayloft ll by Mother Mother
-
" Whatever happened to the young, young lovers? One got shot and the other got lost in drugs and punks...... "

°

I Was Made for Loving You by KISS
-

" I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.... "

°

Living on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
-

" Whoa, we're half way there, whoa, living on a prayer, take my hand we'll make it I swear... "

°

Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez
-

" Open the walls, play with your dolls, we'll be a perfect family, when you walk away is when we really play..... "

°

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
-

" With the lights out, it's less dangerous. Here we are now, entertain us. I feel stupid and contagious..... "

°

Never say Never by The Fray
-

" Imagine you're the queen of everything, far as the eye can see..... "

°

Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots
-
" Slipping on straight Chlorine, let the vibes slide over me. This beat is a chemical, beat is a chemical. When I leave don't my seat... "

°

Heathens by Twenty One Pilots
-
" All my friends are heathens, take it slow, wait for them to ask you who you know..... "

°

Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots
-
" Wish we could turn back time, to the good old days, where our mama sang us to sleep, but now were stressed out...... "

°

Ride by Twenty One Pilots
-
" I'm falling so I'm taking my time on my ride...... "

°

Car Radio by Twenty One Pilots
-
" I have these thoughts so often I ought, to replace that slot, with what I once bought, 'cause somebody stole my car Radio and now I just sit in silence...."

°

Burning Pile by Mother Mother
-
" All my troubles on a burning Pile, all lit up and I start to smile. If I, catch fire then I'll change my aim....."

°
Believer by Imagine Dragons
-
" Singing from heartache, from the pain. Taking my message from the veins. Speaking my lesson from the brain. Seeing the beauty through the pain...."

°
Warrior by Imagine Dragons
-
" But you always knew, that you'd be the one to work while they all play...."

°
My songs know what you did in the dark by Fall Out Boy
-
" I've got the scars from tomorrow and I wish you could see, that your the antidote to every thing except for me, a constellation of tears on your lashes, burn everything you love the brun the ashes..."

°
Centuries by Fall Out Boy
-
" Some legends are told, some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries...."

°
Legends Never Die by Against The Current
-
" Legends never die when the world is calling you, can you hear them screaming out your name? Legends never die they become a part of you, every time you bleed for reaching greatness...."

°
Enemy by Imagine Dragons
-
" Oh, the misery, everybody wants to me my enemy, spare the sympathy...."

NOTE

one of these songs belong to me, all of them go to their respected artists