Discontinued.

I'm really sorry to those of you who enjoy this story but I will not be continuing it for many reasons.

When I first wrote this it was in a notepad when I was barely 11 years old and I had very little writing experience or talent, I just wanted to write, I did in the end put it up onto Wattpad when I made this account and tried to write the same and keep it the same but it wasn't working and this story is a total mess.
I won't lie, I can't actually force myself to read this back because I wrote it and to be quite honest hate it.
If you like it, that's cool but I do not.

Now I would like to believe that I have at least a bit of talent and I definitely have more experience and knowledge of how to go about writing.

When I initially wrote this I did enjoy it a lot, I do vividly remember loving writing this even when it was in the little notebook.

Anyway, yeah this is discontinued but I might write another one, I dunno. Feel free to read my other works (self promo break) I have written a Legolas X Aragorn one, it's also not my best but it's definitely better than whatever was going on here.

Yeah this is me signing off of this story.

I have HighElfOfMirkwood (now T0x1cM1nd) and I hope you enjoyed.