A loss or two

A/N: Yes, I am back, I'm going to be adding warnings because.......................................... My story.

Warnings: Self harm, death, blood, mourning, sorrow, depression

.......................3rd person P.O.V............................

No one judged you and Legolas, they all saw it coming. Boromir's death had affected you all deeply, it was saddening but you had to move on.

.........................................

You were heading around Moria, (Pronounces Moreea, not Moriah) when a dreadful event occured........

.....................Y/Ns P.O.V.................

We fell off the cliff. I didn't scream like everyone else, I was used to this, though, I had never fallen from this height, it was, what? 300 miles up off of ground, there was snow below though.

Everyone was screaming, their throats in obvious agony.

Pippin and Merry were clutching each other, as were Frodo and Sam, Gandalf was yelling loudly,

Aragorns screams were easy to hear, they were not of fear, they were of memory. when we were younger, we were jumping off of small cliffs, until one day, the small cliff crashed down, into a big one, hundreds of miles up, we were saved by..... his mother, the queen (yes, Aragorn is royalty, you may be wondering why there was a fuss about y/ns home, well, she is an elf and, therefor her king is Thranduil so he was involved) she died saving us, Aragorn had never cried so much, this must've been horrible for him, his face was tearstained.

Legolas had obviously naver done this before, I felt bad for him, I looked into his eyes as he did to mine, I smiles and he did, still terrified.

I had to help them,

"COPY ME AND ARAGORN, WE DID THIS AS CHILDREN!" I bellowed over the screams, Aragorn stopped yelling and nodded at me. We held ourselves upright and treaded the air, like treading water but while falling hundreds of miles from a cliff. Everyone found it easy enough, except Sam, Merry and Pippin,

"ARAGORN YOU HELP SAM, I'LL HELP THE OTHERS" I yelled, Aragorn made his way over to Sam as I went to Merry and Pipin. we were 200 miles up in the air now. Merry and Pippin got it after 25 more miles, as did Sam, me and Aragorn retreated back to where we were, grinning at each other,

"memories ey?" I said loudly, he smiled and nodded.

Legolas had lost control, he was spiraling out of anyones reach, I gestured for Aragorn to leave me to help him, he, as it turns out, had done this once and was messing around, I hit himon the arm for scaring us all.

100 miles. 75. 50. 35. 25. 20. 15. 10. 7. 5. 3.

"EVERYONE, COPY US AGAIN, PREPARE FOR AN IMPACT LANDING!" I bellowed again.

Aragorn and I changed stances so that our arms were crossed and on alternate shoulders, our backs facing the snow, legs just apart, everyone copied us and we were ready for impact.

Everything went black, just before landing. I felt the air pressure change, only Sindarien elves can feel changes like this (again, not really, only for story purposes), I was worried, not for me but for Legolas, he had less experience then me.

I woke up and felt the snow, I couldn't breath, I was buried under the snow, I began trying to get to the surface but I was too weak. I felt a hand grab my arm just as I gave up, I was dragged to the surface and I gasped and gulped for air. Legolas looked at me, obviously worried,