Love and Fading

as everyone saw me leaping over the snow they all gasped, except Aragorn and Legolas who smiled, I heard Aragorn explaining everything as me and Legolas jumped around on the snow, pushing each other and laughing like children.

...................................................................................................................

I was laying in my tent at night until I heard the vices of Gimli and Aragorn who were still awake,

"we both know that they'll end up together Gimli-"

"The lass'll make the first move I bet," said Gimli's voice as I heard the clinking together of coins

they were betting on me and......... and who?

"I don't think so Gimli, she seems too shy to do anything, Legolas on the other hand-"

I stopped listening, Legolas me?! I heard a gasp, it wasn't Gandalf, It wasn't any of the Hobbits, they had goe to sleeo ages ago, it was Legolas! I couldn't believe my luck! I had a good mind to go out and ask Aragorn and Gimli why they were betting on me and Legolas getting together but I was to tired.

                                ............................................Legolas' POV...............................................

I couldn't believe what I had heard, I couldn't have misheard, my elf ears had not once decieved me, I was sure y/n had heard too, I blushed and was going to go and tell Aragorn and Gimli not to bet on me but I fell asleep.

.................................................................................................

the next morning I woke up and headed out to where everyone else was, I was the last awake and evryonr stared at me,

"we are having a day of rest," gandalf told me, "to gather our strengths before we go forward"

I nodded.

y/n ran past me, not hiding her ers and being a true elf now, heading to the forest,

"she was up first, I had to stop her going there as soon as we left the tents,I heard her getting her things together, she has her weapons with her, as is expecting an attack,"

"I'll ask her why," I said as \i got up and followed her

she was swinging from a branch and as I approached her and as she dropped down to meet me I smiled, emmbarassed,

"Did you hear Aragorn and Gimli betting last night?" she asked quietly

"I did," I said

..........................y/ns POV..................................

Legolas blushed softly as he answered,

"You- you don't really think either of them will win do you?" I asked, I did love Legolas, I only just thought about it and realized that I definitley did want to make the first move but I didn't know if Legolas liked me back