Nezha x male witch reader

Credits to platinumrosetail

It was after defeating lbd when the two of you met, and how you met was by, surprisingly enough by mk and mei.

Your family was friends with mei's family and so you met her first then mk.

But, anyway; nezha was hanging out with the two at the noodle shop when you came it to both meet up with the two and get your favorite kind of noodles that only pigsy knows how to make.

When he first saw you, he noticed some type of energy coming from you that is somewhat like a deity or a demon but he quickly noticed that you were neither of these beings.

And when mei introduced you to him and also added that you are a witch/warlock.

(Why I did that with witch and warlock is because I have seen males who uses magic are called both of those so I just added both since some people might call males with that ability one of the two.... If that makes sense 😂😅)

What you noticed about him is his lotus like theme clothing you kinda just started calling him little lotus in your head.

With him it would take at least a good few months before he realizes his feelings for you.

With you it was a month rather than a few months like him.

It takes a full year before he decides to confess to you.

The confession went wrong as both of you had confessed at the same time but it all worked out in the end.

I headcannon that nezha never really bothered with relationships until now since he mostly had duties to do along with guarding the map that sun wukong stole.

With nicknames between the two of you; he likes to call you (n/n) along with magician.

While you call him prince and little lotus and on occasions blossom.

He's easily flustered when you give him affection since he's never been in a relationship before.

He gives you more affection than he does before when he's tired and frustrated with something that happened, either by wukong or him doing his duties as the third lotus prince.

There's this one time you pranked sun wukong and that made nezha laugh, which in turn made you stare at him in admiration because of his cute laugh.
||I just figured out nezha is a child😦||