Jealous

A/N I hope you all don't mind that I am doing posting another update. I hope you all enjoy what I am doing. I love you guys and thank you for reading.

*Michelle's POV*

Of course Lauren would tell us this as soon as we move. I didn't want to go now. It wasn't fair. Camren was going to have two siblings and the one I thought was mine was literally all a lie. I left the breakfast room. I liked it when Camren was happy, but I liked it when i involved something we did together. I was sitting in the lobby by myself when Camren came out.

"Hey whats wrong?"

"Nothing is why?"

"Michelle don't lie to me. You left the breakfast area crying."

I sighed "Oh it's nothing. I promise Camren."

She knew I was lying but after the attempted kidnapping last night she didn't want to deal with this.

*Camren's POV*

I was so excited. I was going to be a sister for what actually felt the first time. Camila came back to the room with us so we could pack. Brooke was following me all over the place. I laid her down on the bed and tickled her. She was laughing. I glanced over at Michelle who was upset.

"Brooke go get your sister."

She got up from the bed and ran over to Michelle

"Boo!"

Michelle smiled and picked up Brooke.

"Hey Brooke."

Camila and I took the bags to the car. In the parking lot I saw someone I hadn't seen in a while. My aunt Ally Brooke Hernandez.

I walked over to her.

"Aunt Ally?"

"Camren?"

I smiled at her and she knew it was me. I put my bag down and she picked me up and hugged me

"Camren! I haven't seen you since you in years. All I know is that Camila old me about your mother. I came her to surprise her!"

I smiled "She should be inside."

Ally looked at my legs "What happened to you?"

Camila answered this question "She was involved in an attempted kidnapping last night. I'm surprised she's as happy as she is."

Ally took my hand "Come on Cam, let's go surprise your mother."

*Michelle's POV*

jealously was taking over me. Camren got to see Aunt Ally before me. Her mom was pregnant. I wanted to move to back to Miami. I wanted to be happy again. Just like I was before I met Camren Jauregui.