Prolouge and Chapter 1- Arrival of the Last Belmont

My name is Julius Belmont, I am a Roman catholic, and an orphan who turned out to be the descendant of the legendary family of vampire hunters. This is the story of me, the man who defeated Dracula once and for all.

Aug. 13, 1999

I was sprinting in the streets of Romania with a girl wearing a hoodie on my left.

Monsters are all over the city, chasing around people and destroying stuff while soldiers fire at them with their guns.

A succubus swooped to me. I managed to quickly whip the Vampire Killer at her a couple of times before she bursted into flames thanks to my training with Jonathan Morris, a relative of the Belmont Clan who defeated Dracula with the help of Charlotte Aulin, a relative of the Belnades Clan in 1944.

"Alexa, I bet you know loads of spells that's enough to take down Dracula himself." I said to the girl beside me as I ducked down to dodge the arrow of a skeleton archer from behind. "Of course." Alexa said.

We took down loads of monsters in the streets using the Vampire Killer and Alexa's spell book before we caught sight of a bat in the sky.

"What's that-"

Before I could finish, it swooped down on us. I prepared to whip it using the Vampire Killer. But before I could, it came to a halt, and as weird as it might sound, turned into a pale man with long black hair, a grey suit with a french cuff shirt with a black neck tie underneath and a sword on his right hand.

"You must be Julius Belmont and Alexandra Belnades." he said.

Me and and Alexa exchanged looks.

"Yes, it's true. We're dispatched by the Church to help in the battle and defeat Dracula and his forces." I said.

"I see, you may call me Genya Arikardo. I'm also known as Alucard." the man said causing our jaws to drop.

"The same Alucard who fought alongside Trevor Belmont, Sypha Belnades and Grant Danasty in 1476?" Alexa asked in awe.

"Yes, but there's no time for chatting. Everything's gone chaotic here so we must stop my father." Arikardo said.

"Yeah... You're right." I said nodding before an Ax Armor threw an ax that headed straight for the son of Count Dracula, he just slashed it with his sword, causing the ax to burst into flames and vanish. Arikardo quickly backdashed to the ax armor before slashing it will his sword.

"Let's go, I will lead both of you to my father's castle." he said. "But when we get there, before we enter it, I shall first test your strength." Arikardo said looking at me.

Looks like I'll soon know the result of my training with Jonathan Morris...