Chapter 7- Battle for the Future of Humanity

Julius POV

I sighed. "Alright guys, this is the final stretch." I said.

Suddenly, multiple bats came swooping down on us. The soldiers started shooting them down.

"The soldiers will handle 'em, let's go!" Xavier yelled.

We ran for the fleet of stairs connected to the bridge. We tried to climb them as fast as we could.

Soon, after we finished climbing, we were greeted by another wooden door. I opened it. We came pouring in.

All four of us walked in. In front of us, was Dracula himself sitting on a golden throne, drinking from a wine glass filled with blood.

"Dracula, you will leave this world today! You don't belong here!" I yelled.

He stopped drinking from the wine glass.

"Ah, you sure remind me of your ancestor named Richter Belmont." Dracula said. "He said something similar to what you said."

"All we care about now is to bring you down, father." Arikardo said coldly.

"Ah, what is a human?" the count said throwing the wine glass of blood to the floor. "A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you! Death, let us take them down!"

A red portal appeared, the Grim Reaper himself came out from it before the portal closed.

"Guess we gotta do the same things my dad did with Charlotte Aulin." Xavier said.

Dracula teleported.

I turned round quick and whipped his face. He almost fell over, he kicked me to a wall. "You're asking for it, old man!" I yelled.

I took a deep breath and yelled, "Hydro Storm!", before it rained holy water. Dracula immediately turned into mist, but Death? He wasn't so lucky, all he could do was throw his scythe was Xavier, he managed to dodge on time. Soon, the rain stopped, the vampire turned back to normal.

"Hah, can't fight back eh, old man?!" Xavier said grinning.

"It's four against one, eh?" Alexa said.

Who didn't knew that we were able to take down Death easily?

Dracula said nothing, he just teleported to us and attempted to punch me, Arikardo kicked his back. He fell to the ground before standing up again.

Both father and son fought using their bare hands.

"We need to be careful not to kill Arikardo." Xavier said.

I grabbed a knife from my messenger bag and threw it at Dracula's nape. He screamed in pain, that gave Arikardo the chance to punch him at the face five times before kicking him to his throne.

I whipped the Vampire Killer at his face a couple of times before he teleported behind Xavier.

He kicked him to a wall. Xavier got up and threw a knife at his face. Dracula laughed and teleported behind me. I turned round and backflipped away from him before using Thousand Edge on him, making me threw multiple knives at his face. He wasn't able to dodge them because I threw them so fast.

"Enough games! GIVE ME POWER!" Dracula yelled. He started to glow in red. He turned into a beast with blue skin, a pair of massive horns, red eyes, sharp teeth and bat-like wings which are connected to his hands that had long claws. He teleported above me. I used my ability known as the Omni Vanitas which I somehow inherited as a baby according to my dad who told me to keep it a secret, it allows it's user to become invisible, they also can't be touched and can pass through anything.

I was a few inches away from Dracula when he landed, I reappeared and whipped at him three times. Arikardo was slashing his sword at his father and Alexa was making spikes of ice come out from her palm and zoom towards the vampire. He got stabbed by alot of them. Xavier was throwing bottles of holy water at him.

Soon, Dracula, reverted back to his normal appearance.

"Why won't you... Boring heroes... Can't... Arck... Just give up on battling me everytime I rise from the dead?!" he said angrily.

"You're a man who wishes to destroy humanity, it's our job to take you down everytime you come back." I said.

Dracula stood up and attempted to continue fighting, but I whipped him again at the face before he can do something. He fell back to his knees.

The wooden door opened up, soldiers came pouring.

A Shinto Priest arrived too. He approached Dracula and looked at me, Alexa, Xavier and Arikardo.

"You four must be the ones who fought him just now." he said.

We nodded.

"Very well." the priest said.

"I am the priest from the Hakuba Clan your father told you about." he said looking at Xavier.

The priest looked at me next. "This requires you to lose your memory..."

I sighed, I exchanged looks with Arikardo, Alexa and Xavier.

"Fine..." I said.

I looked at all the people who I worked together with.

"Everyone, I, Julius Belmont, am truly honored to work with all of you." I said. I looked at Arikardo. "You remind me alot of my old friend Trevor and Richter Belmont himself." he said. "You accepted your own fate and did well."

I looked at Xavier. "I hope I regain my memory soon so I can see you and your old man again." I said. "Yeah, we'll play some Nintendo in my house if you do." he said smiling. I looked at Alexa. "All I have to say is that, I hope you live a nice long life." she said. "I hope I see all of you again." I said smiling.

The Shinto priest began to speak in Japanese. When he finished. Dracula started glowing in blue. After a few seconds, there was a blinding flash of light before everything went black.