•Chapter- 14•

Time flies so fast when you spend your time the way you want

Time flies so fast when you spend your time the way you want....enjoying them to the fullest and living in your moments.

And that's what happened to me ever since I came back to Mumbai. It's been two months since I am back here. Time flew so fast and so much happened as well. I and Avi started our work at our new branch and it's a success just like our Banglore branch. I also started attending company board meetings and some budget meetings much to my dad's happiness.

Relationships-wise, I am having a blast sneaking around with Abheer and he is more happier than I have ever seen him since I came back. Abheer always wanted to be closer to me and now it's finally happening.

Taran and Avi started dating, a week ago or so. They slowly started their dating phase and are going at their own pace. Sia and Ray too started dating a month back and it's always fun to watch their banters. Rayaan is a little kid and Sia, though the same cannot tolerate his idiotic behavior at times and we all get our popcorns out whenever they start their banter.

Tara just got a job in one of our favorite gaming companies and is super excited to start this week. Ehaan is interning at the company and he is excelling. All in all, life seems so good and easy at the moment. Though a little pessimistic part of me finds it a little odd to have everything in line...I try to push it back. Tough childhood experiences kind of toughened me up but also makes me wary of happy things sometimes. I am working on it but well, it pops up once in a while.

Anyways, currently, I am deep fried as I lay in my bed, enjoying the soft, plush mattress and sighing.

"Oh! Wait I forgot to check my bucket list off! I muttered and went to my bedside drawer and took out my journal and pen.

Sitting with my legs crossed on the bed I opened the bucket list I made with Abheer during the second year of our relationship. I wrote a bunch of things I wanted us to do ranging from adventures we both have to do, the playlists we have to make, the sex positions we have to try, the settings we gotta make out or have sex in, the places we have to visit, the different types of foods we have to eat, the photo challenges we have to do.....and like that so on!

This is a list comprising both my and Abheer's preferences. Though he found it silly when I told him to do this, we had so much fun making this.

"Office sex? Check! Making out when the parents are next door. Hmm? This we gotta still do. Oh going to Greece! I have to talk to him about this!..... Aahh!" I shrieked as I felt someone blowing air on my neck and jumped back only to find Abheer laughing his ass off and looking at me.

"You fucktard!!! Why would you do that to me?!" I said throwing a pillow at his face which he so conveniently caught before it hit him.