•Chapter- 28•

"Kesariya Tera! Ishq he Piya! Rang jaon Jo mein! Haat lagao! Din bheete Sara! Teri fikre mein!!!

"Kesariya Tera! Ishq he Piya! Rang jaon Jo mein! Haat lagao! Din bheete Sara! Teri fikre mein!!!......"

"Someone's cheerful today!" I heard Abheer comment and I spun around from my dressing table mirror looking at him dressed casually.

"What do you think!? I am still quite pumped from that adrenaline rush!" I grinned and he chuckled leaning in and bumping his nose with me.

"Let's go down, I want breakfast! I am quite hungry" Abheer said rubbing his stomach and I nodded and he held my hand walking out.

After coming back we both immediately got into our rooms and I pretty much dozed off right after getting on the bed. And thankfully I didn't wake up again until my alarm blared this morning.

Avi too woke up after me and went out in her sleepy daze to freshen up.

"Let's not hold hands in front of them otherwise my grandmother will have my ears for her breakfast" I said sliding my hand from his and he scowled.

"Two more days Abhi!!" He reminded himself making me chuckle.

"It is!" I said ruffling his hair and he relaxed.

"Good morning people!" I said as soon as we reached the living room only to notice the whole family is there and not just them or someone else too. Everyone looked frozen as they stared at something.

I froze as soon as I noticed who they were looking at. I turned to Abheer and he cursed as he noticed it too.

"Fuck!" Abheer cursed holding my hand tightly and everyone looked at us eyes narrowed.

Ever thought that your one single wish will put you in so much trouble? I am seeing it now. As my family members glared at me. Especially my grandma! That woman is out for my blood, I tell you!

"Mr. Chauhan, Ms. Arora. Glad to have you here. We came here to speak to you both about something" the man dressed in a police uniform got up walking to us.

"I think you already noticed the video and as you have seen, both of you driving on the Sealink have been caught on CCTV camera and I must say, Mr. Chauhan, this is totally not okay. No matter how imported a bike is, it's not allowed on the Sealink and such a big businessman like you crossing the rules, it is not expected at all" the police officer said, disapproval and disappointment written clearly on his face and for some reason, I felt the feeling of being reprimanded by a principal in school.

Abheer just looked at him blankly and I gulped as I noticed our family members glare at the both of us.

"I apologize for the inconvenience Officer. It was my girlfriend's wish to go on the Sealink by bike and I simply fulfilled it" Abheer said calmly I gasped and pinched his arm making him yelp.

"Ow! Baby that hurt!" He said and I glared at him.

"It was not just my wish you grouchy ass! It's both of ours! Why are you blaming me alone!?" I exclaimed making him roll his eyes and I turned to the police officer who was looking at us amused.

"I am sorry Officer. This won't repeat again" I said with an apologetic smile and he nodded.

"It better not. And I can't let you off the hook. Whoever breaks the rule usually gets caught red-handed and will be taken to the station to get paid the fees. Since even our camera team wasn't attentive yesterday we couldn't catch you instantly. We need you both to come to the station, sign on the sheet, and pay your fine right now" he said and I sighed.

Didn't know one wish will lead to this! Ughhh!

After that, Abheer and I immediately went with them to not delay it and get it done with.

After an hour or so, we came back to our house after paying the fees and getting another speech from the Officer. The dreaded part was not that, the dreaded part was as soon as we both entered our house, a huge slap landed on my head.

"I knew it would be your idea! I knew only you are capable of this idiocy!" My grandmother said scowling at me and I scowled back.

"It's not just me! Who drove the bike!? This man! Why don't you smack his head as well!?" I asked rubbing the sore spot and she rolled her eyes.

"Am pretty sure you forced him child" she said and I glared at her and Abheer who was, in turn suppressing his laugh.

"Oh chup! You partial person! He was involved as much as I am! If not more! You just want to hit me whenever you can! Sashi! Tell your mother to stay at a ten-feet distance from me!" I called out to my Dad earning another smack from the said woman.

"Ouch woman! That hurts!" I cried out and everyone stifled their laughs.

"He is your father!! Call him with respect!" She said exasperated and I twisted my mouth.

"He is my father, what is it to you? I'll call him however I want. Go show your rowdy behavior in front of your husband! No wonder grandpa steers clear from you! I have no idea how he dealt with you all these years!" I said rolling my eyes, winking at my smirking grandfather and as my Dadi was about to hit me again, I ran from her side to Abheers.

"Beta, why would you do that? We told you to stay away from each other till your marriage! And Sealink? Were you crazy?" Abheer's Dadi and my Nani asked and we both looked at her sheepishly.

"It was fun Dadi! Arvi and I always wanted to do that and it was so worth it! And Arvi couldn't sleep yesterday night so I wanted to take her out to get her something to eat. I know you told us to stay apart but I can't leave her when she is troubled" Abheer said draping his arm around my shoulder, pulling me close, and smiling down at me.

I smiled at him, looking into his eyes, and came out of it when someone cleared their throat.

"Now that you took care of her when she was troubled, leave her be. We will take her with us for some girl things and you can romance her after your wedding" Nani said coming to us and taking me with her.

Everyone laughed as Abheer sulked and I can hear the boys teasing Abheer as I was being taken up to my room.

The mehndi ceremony is tomorrow night and the haldi ceremony is the day after tomorrow morning, followed by the wedding in the night, the same day.

Abheer and I didn't want a huge scene with the Sangeet so we just wanted to dance and enjoy ourselves with the family. And since our friends wanted a thorough bachelor/bachelorette party, we planned it tonight.

We don't know where it is and what it is. All we know is that our friends are taking care of it. And I can't wait to see what they planned tonight!

Hello lovely people!!! Who all thought it was some new person's entry or something!?! Well! I hope you all liked the turn of events! Lemme know!!!
I am sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make a bigger one in the next chapter!