Prologue: Preussen

There... A young man with his camera standing on the deck at the bow side of the battleship with his big smile and glittering eyes. He raised his camera and then came flashing....... Taking a picture-....

On the most fearsome and beautiful battleship.......

"Ahhh! Lady Preussen!...... You're so beautiful!.... " He laid down and kissed the deck hardly.

That's right.... He has an obsession on battleships but-.... On Preussen, he's so extreme with her... Obsession with this beautiful lady is unlike any other to the point that, he wanted to marry with this ship.... After all, who wouldn't want to marry a beautiful girl?....

He first met Preussen on the age of 9, and instantly got amazed by it's beauty... But before that, he admired ships and goes and runs to port whenever upcoming Cruise ships is about to dock.... But when he saw Preussen....  He was feeling different.... A power and beauty of the ship came to earn the love from his heart....

But It's not only beauty that he was amazed by this ship.... Also it's history....

Preussen is the most decorated ship in entire Prussian History.... Admired by it's beauty, power, and bravery of the crew... In fact-... One of the most bravest ships-... Sails through storm, and sunk many enemies.... The reason why this ship itself went ahead to become a legend is because....... 

The ship itself... Bears the name of her Nation: Prussia....

Prussia... History filled with glory.... And why should not Preussen herself... Build a glory?... For herself, just like her nation.... The status of his country is legendary, and why shouldn't she make her status legendary? Bearing the name of her country is burden, but-..... It came with a great reward......

Preussen just like Prussia, is outstanding ship not only by it's power... Also by it's brilliance... She was able to defeat enemies by using maneuvers... But-... She had a hard time fighting in Battle of Frisia.... Where she got badly damaged by combined German-French-Russian Combat Group......

But with miracle... With the flagship's magazine of the Russian Combat Group exploded.... And she was able to beat German Combat Group and French Combat Group backed out from the battle....

In a second time where she got badly beaten was in the Battle of North Sea.. Where she got again, nearly sunk.... She encountered the most powerful ship of French Navy: Napoleon.... At first she backed out from the fight... Then second-.. She was nearly sunk.... with Napoleon and with her other battleships....

Got repaired at the port of Ryugen.... Her sailors and crew within the ship tried to figure out why they lost the battle..... And Preussen came back at the misty fog at the open Atlantic-... Firing her guns with full salvo... Finally sinking Napoleon....

Her service was international.... Preussen fought along with the most decorated ship is the US navy: USS Enterprise.... Just Near the Philippine Islands where they smashed the combined fleet of the Japanese Navy altogether...

After the Great 2nd Weltkrieg... She served in various Theater against the Communists.... Like in Korean War... Where she bombard a certain coast on North Korea.... She also was deployed in Vietnam war, Indian Civil War, Swedish Coup of Communists... And many others...

And this man, kissing the deck of the ship... Knew the all of history of this ship....

He stood up and ran around the deck like a madman alone. Sliding in on the halls, climbing in the turrets... Laying down inside Preussen's 16.8 inch gun.... Having fun on the engine boil-..... Acting like a captain on the bridge... Roleplaying as an anti-aircraft gunner....

He made so much fun that he fell asleep at the bridge.....

He forgot to go home......