Chapter 8: Singapore?

-

-

"Checkmate..." She moved her piece delivering checkmate with a pawn........

"You're quite good of this lady Prussia..... Though... Do you hate the queen perhaps? Your playstyle is certainly a unique one..." Prince of Wales smiled.... 

"No... Not necessarily... They're a powerful piece on board so I tend to take them out first even I have to sacrifice my queen.... But remind that I don't take out the queen if it's not beneficial on my side... And besides, without the queen, the game can be challenging don't you think?." She said....

"I can agree with that...." 

.....

"Lady Prussia!... It says on the board: Preyuben-!!..." Javelin with her wide smile, suddenly pointed out....

Prince of Wales widen her eyes as she witnessed Javelin's unreflective straightforward actions... The last time she mentioned Lady Preyuben, Prussia simply smiled, but she could sense the terrifying aura that hid it. Perhaps offended by the mispronounced name so called to her. She turned her head on the lady on her name was mispronounced.... Her legs trembled under the table, as she witnessed a smile that could kill anybody in any moment....

"Well-...." Lady Prussia composed herself and sighed...

"This happens all the time... But it is still unacceptable" Prussia muttered under her breathe

"It's not Preyuben darling Javelin.... It's Pruyssen(Preussen), the stylish B is double S, not B.... Please darling-....."

"Ahhhhh~.... Pruyssen(Preussen)!!....?" 

"Ja.. That's gut..." 

"Speaking of which.. Should we pay a dock on Singapore harbor perhaps?... I heard that the China fleet is in there.." Prussia said...

"Yeah that's right... And why not... We're gonna pass it on our route to Pearl Harbor.." Prince of Wales said...

"Our message... Was sent right?.. What was their reply?..."

"Oh, they replied in 47 minutes saying that: We appreciate your warning over the Sakura Empire. For the time being, we shall take precautions against them, or even perhaps make a separate plans incase if war between Royal Navy and Sakura Empire breaks out."

"Oh... They should make one then... But isn't Singapore will inevitably gets into the Sakura Empire's hands? Considering the China fleet's size, would be overwhelmed by the Sakura Empire combined fleets. Perhaps their plan is to delay the Sakura Empire's movements and then retreat.. It's the most plausible option in this scenario.." Prussia said...

"Reinforcements will be too late... If Singapore will ever to fall.. Then that would be vital in our strategic geography.. It serves as the entry of South China Sea... Blocking our access in East Asia..." Prussia said...

"You're right Lady Prussia..... We should really take a step in Singapore.. So necessary to draw plans for them...." Prince of Wales sighed...

"Okay then.. You can inform her majesty about this.... This will alert the High Office...-

-

-

"Lady Prussia sent a message Your Majesty..." Warspite said while holding a papers...

"Hm?" Queen Elizabeth raised her eyebrows...

"Transfer the two battlecruisers Renown Classes to China Fleet... As it is necessary to deter the movement of the Sakura Empire. And on the other hand, we will pay a visit in Singapore..... By your loving, Prussia..." Warspite said...