10 | i really like your voice.

❍❍❍

"are you feeling bad too?" when jeongguk heard his soft voice, tickling his ear, and his strong arms wrapping around his lean waist from behind, the boy's eyes that were tearing up opened slowly. "i came here thinking you can make me feel better." taehyung suddenly started to laugh as he stood up. "but i guess even you need help, li'l birdie."

jeongguk looked back at him who struggled to walk but managed to reach the bed as he sat on it. "are you drunk?" taehyung stood up and faced him, and while his eyes were on the younger boy, it didn't really feel like he was actually looking at him. "you look terrible."

"me?" taehyung laughed, and it sounded so genuine that it almost had jeongguk getting lost in his sweet melodic tone. "at least my face doesn't look as messed up as yours, with all those tears."

"ugh!" jeongguk let his palms harshly rub his wet cheeks, realizing that he just let the other see him crying which was something that he didn't really want to happen. "whatever!" the boy walked up closer to him. "what happened?"

"don't ask." taehyung whined as he let his body fall back on the bed. "i am here to avoid the others questioning me so don't do the same."

"huh? you came to my place in this state, and you expect me not to ask?" the younger spoke in disbelief, but a sigh escaped his lips when taehyung answered him with a soft giggle. "you are an idiot. if you don't want to talk then you should have gone to your place instead."

"but i wanted to come here." jeongguk could barely hear his voice that whispered softly when his arms wrapped around a pillow tightly, cuddling to it. "it feels good here." he muttered and closed his eyes slowly, breaking the boy free from his trance, and jeongguk almost thought he fell asleep until he spoke again. "it's comfortable and warm. it makes me feel better."

jeongguk didn't know what to say, wondering if the latter was even aware of his words. taehyung just seemed so out of his mind, and he was obviously drunk a bit too much, so the boy had no idea if he should take him seriously or not.

"why are you so silent all of a sudden? please say something. i really like your voice when you talk." taehyung spoke, voice barely above a whisper.

"w-what are you talking about?" jeongguk laughed nervously, but he cleared his voice and pressed his lips tight the very next moment when he noticed taehyung staring at him with a bored look on his face. "you really don't know what you are saying, do you?" he shook his head to that, denying. jeongguk sighed. "you are so drunk, taehyung."