Story 7: Welcome to the internet!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alternate's introduce "Gabriel" to the internet. It gets strange...

(Title inspired by 'Welcome To The Internet' by Bo Burnham)

TW: Swearing, etc. Stay safe please!

NOTE: for once, I'm doing an "Adam" POV, but I really need to do more volume 2 stories :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, we've nearly set it up, just one second..." "Adam" muttered as he bit his bottom lip in concentration. The other alternates were to the device's side, most looking at it in what seemed like either confusion or fascination, and Six was helping "Adam". 

"So, what is this? You said it gave you access to the 'internet', whatever that is, but what else does it do?" asked N. Despite "Gabriel" giving them vast intelligence, none of the alternates (except Six and "Adam", I suppose), had ever seen such a device. Of course, they've all seen the odd analogue TV or security cameras here and there thanks to Six, but other than that they've never seen something like this. It looked like a smaller TV, except wires and buttons had to be connected otherwise you wouldn't be able to use it properly. 

"Well this, my precious little b**ch boy, is a computer. This right here," Six pointed towards a slab of buttons with letters and symbols on them "is called a keyboard. You press each of these buttons to type something. And this right here is a mouse. It lets you click on stuff, I guess."

N stared back at the Tulpa beside it in more confusion than before, the latter grinning wryly. "Adam" then straightened itself back up and stretched, before turning towards the baffled 'angel' behind him. 

"Alrighty, Mr Gay-briel, go ahead and sit on this chair and we can get this party started!" he exclaimed in a rather monotone voice. The 'angel' sighed, slowly bending down to sit on the swivel chair in front of him. 

(hahahha time skip because I'm slowly running out of ideas and the will to live /j. In short, Gay-briel learns the basics of computer-ing (?) and now the real fun begins >:-]) 

[WORK IN PROGRESS]