I'M BACK (KINDA) WITH AN IDEA

Okay, I'm back. But only temporarily.

Long story short, I have an idea for an AU. But unfortunately, because I don't have Twitter or the confidence to make an essay about it and put it on here, it's been on stand-by for a few months or so. But now I'm going to tell you!

Just saying this, if anyone does like it, you can make it your own AU! And, shock horror, you don't have to credit me whatsoever! Do what you like, make up your own lore, I really don't care! Of course, I'm not at all pressuring you. :-)

First off, has anyone heard of the game 'Sea Of Thieves'? If yes, I assume you already know what the AU will be like. And if you don't know what it is, I truly feel sorry for you /j. 

Okay, Mandela Catalogue + Sea Of Thieves?

The lore will basically be the same as the games lore, except the MC characters will be part of the alliances / emissaries!  

Mark - Merchant Alliance.

Cesar - Reapers Bones.

Adam and Jonah (cuz they're besties) - Order Of Souls.

Evelin and Sarah (again, cuz they're besties) - Gold Hoarders.

"Gabriel" (and alternates) - Athena.

As I said, the AU has been on stand-by for a while, which means I haven't gotten the time to add the other characters (Dave Lee, Thatcher, Ruth etc) but make of this what you will, lol.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS ALREADY DONE THIS BEFORE ME, CUZ I WOULDN'T HAVE KNOWN (AND SECOND THOUGHTS ARE HITTING ME LIKE A TRUCK).